• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We lost two good 02 lovers, one from the old guard and a young one

BillWilliams

Bill,

Wanted to express my sincere condolences to you again.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

I'm very sorry for your loss... we, as an 02 community, miss them too...

Lisa 02princess -  SF Bay Area

73 2002  - "TESORO" 2585434  <>  67 1600  - "DERBY" 1514011 <> 65 R60/2 "Gigi" Motorad w/Sidecar

02princesslisa@gmail.com     https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/143-02princesslisa-with-her-tesoro-derby/

instagram: MotoLisa.02P

I only met Evan once but it was immediately clear he was a warm and caring son. I cant express how sad and distraught I was when I heard of this. Ive thought of you and Ruthie everyday since this tragedy happened.  I wish i could hug you guys 

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Oh my, Bill... my heart breaks at this devastating news.

My prayers go out for you and your family. May you find comfort in Him.

Ed Z

Edited by zinz

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

Bill, I am new to this community, but it is my sincerest hope to one day meet you and the other 02 lovers here at some future event.  As a father of two sons of the age of your boy, my heart and my prayers go out to you, your wife, and your family.  You have my deepest sympathies.  I will hug my children for a minute longer than usual the next time we see each other. They'll certainly think that's weird... 

Ruben

Ruben

Please accept my heartfelt condolences.  I have two sons, including one who frequently accompanies me on my 'car guy" trips, and aids and abets me in my car hobby, etc.  I can only imagine what you must be experiencing, and you have my deepest sympathy.

Tom Schuch 

Tom

Connecticut

Home for Feral BMWs

1973 2002 Malaga (with frosting), 1982 323i Baur

1991 325ix (winter), 1977 320i (carbed), 1989 325ix

1989 325iC (summer), 1979 323i (project), 1978 320i (parts)

http://baurspotting.blogspot.com/

Bill

Sooooo sorry to learn of your loss.  I know how much fun you and Evan had with your 02s, and was looking forward to seeing him either at Mid America or Vintage.  We'll keep you and Ruthie in our prayers.

mike & carol

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Bill, i am very sorry for your loss.  although i don't recall your son posting to the FAQ, i felt i knew of him through your posts.  i do recall you referring to him as Revin Evan in your sunroof swap writeup and i enjoyed the photo of him with a cigar stub in his mouth as he set a grease seal on a rear trailing arm (IIRC) in one of your other fabulous pictorial writeups.

my sincere condolences to you and your family.

Edited by jerry

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa