• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your 2002 today !

2 hours ago, Toga said:

any idea on what goes on the lonely screw right of the intake just after the rubber( last picture taken from below looking upward)

Throttle body support from rear of starter motor and engine block.   2 x M6x16 bolts.

Fuel_Injection_Lines3_SML.jpg

Plate2.jpg

Edited by PaulTWinterton
  • Like 2

73 Inka Tii #2762958

9 hours ago, PurpleDog said:

I started stripping my '75 of everything that isn't sheet metal and taking inventory of what I would need to replace. So far it's passenger side front floor pan and outer rocker panel.

IMG_1678.jpeg

This is what I found on my 74 years ago... I hope yours is not that bad! But there is a solution to every problem...it just takes time. Good luck

DSC04357.JPG

DSC04646.JPG

DSC04639.JPG

DSC04607.JPG

DSC04614.JPG

20 hours ago, Fletcher said:

I didn’t DO anything yet, but these came today from W&N along with a big 3-ring binder with parts diagrams for everything in the car as far as I can tell.  Nice, unexpected bonus.  ??

81A1C710-B2D2-4D52-97CE-080C7C279E22.jpeg

D4E903F1-18A8-439A-9763-2210D8F81E8B.jpeg

Fletcher,

Unpackaging fenders is definitely doing something to your ‘02. Looking at parts for an ‘02 — whether or not you own one currently — is definitely doing something to your ‘02. We interpret “doing something” in the broadest possible terms so that we can all feel positive about our accomplishments! ?

Regards,

Steve

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)