• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RIP ColoIncaAlpine

Jdddrigot

So sad to hear the news.  He was one of the '02 and FAQ board stalwarts.  He (and his posts) will be missed.

mike

• Like 1

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

That is truly sad news, another terrible loss due to this damned disease. I bought some rims from Dan, communicated with him on some other parts. A couple times he offered an invitation to visit his shop, my loss I was never able to take him up on it.  Godspeed Dan

1987 E28 535is -- Buttercup

1974 2002tii -- Pretty Penny

1994 E34 M5 -- Horehund

2001 E36/7 M Roadster -- Shaggy

Truly sad, another great source of old time knowledge on our little cars gone. FAQ brothers and sisters what ever your doing to prevent this awful disease stay on top of it, your all loved and needed here as well as with your families. 

• Like 2

If everybody in the room is thinking the same thing, then someone is not thinking.

George S Patton 

Planning the Normandy Break out 1944