• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Share Your old Pics !

Milo

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 4:04 PM, dlacey said:

Just discovered pics of my first '02, a 1973 Inka 2002, registered SNK500M. It had been abandoned for many years when a friend gave it to me in ~1993.

SNK500M_3.jpg

We got it running, freed-off the brakes and got it back on the road... i drove it in this scabby condition for a while.

SNK500M_2.jpg

I dealt with the rust and gave it a new coat of Inka, then drove it around europe for a few years.

SNK500M_1.jpg

I sold it ~2000 for a few hundred quid in a running-well-but-rusty condition.

There's some info about SNK500M on UK's DVLA website:

image.png

Seems it was last heard of in late 2000.....  ?

image.png

Those side stripes are cool - dealer option in certain markets? Never seen them before. Looks like it succumbed to coconut cadang-cadang viroid, though!

On 8/19/2021 at 8:19 PM, Autostrada said:

Those 13" wheels with the Maltese Cross design on the Malaga square light look really nice on these cars. Do you know what they are ?

They're MOMO alloys, bro. Unofficially known as "Cloverleaf"

• Like 2

5 hours ago, golf73 said:

Those side stripes are cool - dealer option in certain markets?

Back then I tried to ask the BMW club if they were original, but answer was negative....
I also like them...CSL style.... I have the font & am thinking of applying similar on my car now..... ? 

• Like 1

'59 Morris Minor, '67 Triumph TR4A, '68 Silver Shadow, '72 2002tii, '73 Jaguar E-Type,

'73 2002tii w/Alpina mods , '74 2002turbo, '85 Alfa Spider, '03 Lotus Elise

image.png

This great licence plate I snapped from a taxi somehwere central Hong Kong a few years back......

• Like 2

'59 Morris Minor, '67 Triumph TR4A, '68 Silver Shadow, '72 2002tii, '73 Jaguar E-Type,

'73 2002tii w/Alpina mods , '74 2002turbo, '85 Alfa Spider, '03 Lotus Elise

• 4 weeks later...

Took these two (fuzzy) pics at Korman Autoworks in early 1993. This was a 2002 being built for a Colombian “businessman”, who had flown it in from Colombia. Shortly after it was finished and returned to Colombia rival “businessmen” murdered the owner. This and other cars he owned disappeared, never to be seen again, according to Mr. Korman.

A0E6BC4A-CE72-4972-9F18-381FC03CA68F.jpeg

89F3A4CB-C26E-47B8-B4E0-0FB1670072BA.jpeg

• Like 4

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

• 2 weeks later...