• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

13" tire group buy

BLUNT

We are looking at importing a full container of 13" tires. Pricing is unknown at this point but assuming they would be priced favorably, and you could get the size you wanted in the brand you wanted how many would be interested?  If you would be please list desired size you would be interested in and an email address. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I'm interested in Pirelli 185/70VR13 CN36. I can order from Lucas for $155 ea. If you can get them down around 25%, I may be interested

also 175x80x13 and/or 175x70x13, in Pirelli, Michelin, Dunlop

right now my two best choices are

- 165/80R13 Eclipse from Les Schwab branded Toyo. about $70/per tire balance/installed 

- Pirelli 185/70VR13 CN36 from Lucas at $155 ea + balance/install

Edited by joebarthlow
  • Like 1

1974 BMW 2002 (Polaris > Sienabraun)

2 hours ago, YoungWilliaM said:

I'd be interested in oem tubeless Michelin XAS 165HR13 tires.

There’s been discussion lately that Michelin has re-introduced the tubeless version of the 165HR13 XAS.  But I haven’t yet heard from anyone who has actually obtained a set of the tubeless version.  Anyone?

The XAS was introduced in ‘65 as a tube-type tire, but a tubeless version appeared, as best as I can recall, in the mid-‘70’s.  The tubeless version was never factory equipment on 2002’s, even my ‘76 came with tube-type XAS’s.  After the tubeless version appeared, however, I immediately switched to the tubeless version because, even in the late ‘70’s, when tire shops were more accustomed to tube-type tires than today, tube-type tires were a nuisance.

Since the late 1980’s, however, when Michelin transferred production of the XAS from their general tire production to their Michelin Passion division (predecessor name of the current Michelin Classic division), only the tube-type 165HR13 has been produced.

I am eager to see the tubeless version once again! But I also note that the Michelin Classic website, although it shows tubeless versions of some other XAS sizes, does not yet show a tubeless version of the 165HR13.

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv
  • Like 1

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)