• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What wheels do YOU HAVE?

Frenchee

On 10/24/2017 at 10:51 AM, Hodgepodge said:

Esty, I think those are/were American Racing mags.  I had a much, much much larger set on my '76 Dodge Maxi-van conversion.  

Scott

I think they are American Racing Vectors to be exact...My brother had them on his '71 Mk I Capri.

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

On 10/24/2017 at 12:06 PM, grizzlebar said:

Have a set of Kosei K1's on the car right now and a backup set of MSW basketweaves

Going to sell both sets and pick up some Beyern Mesh 15x7

I had some Beyern wheels on my M Coupe when I bought it...  They were a bit on the portly side, especially compared to something like the K1, just so you know...

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

Original Recipe, including spare

(wish Mobile Tradition never remade these)IMG_3797.thumb.JPG.f56d5f40e9adb23f1161f805be024cef.JPG 

• Like 1

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

73 tii (Verona, survivor, owned since '92)

66 DS21 (most technologically advanced car of the 20th Century)

• 4 months later...

I have three sets - the original 5" steel wheels w/the chrome hubcaps, 5" factory alloys (not old, they are from '09), and 5.5" Borranis are on it now.  All 13" obviously.  All a bit unadventurous, like me.  :)

fullsizeoutput_138f.jpeg

02ing since '87

'72 tii Euro  //  '21 330i x //  '14 BMW X5  //  '12 VW Jetta GLI