• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome to 2002FAQ!

steve k.

• Administrators

Welcome to a different looking 2002FAQ!

I have been considering on getting a real logo for the site for a very long time, and it finally here with a few adjustments to the site to match. 

I hope you guys enjoy it.

The new design also allows me to add to some merchendise.  For those at the BayArea02 today, you will see a few things in person, for the rest,  here is the new and improved https://store.2002faq.com/ 

You can also find it in the menu.

Thank you for almost 20 years of fun!

Steve K.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

Looks very nice Steve!  Thanks for all you do!

1970 Granada 1600 "The 16",  2000 528i Siena Red "The 5",  1968 Mustang 289 Muscle Car Blue, 

1999 318ti M Package Green,  1982 633CSi 5 speed Blue,  2011 550i M Package Black (6 speed manual)

Holy cow--this board will be 20 years old next February!  Kudos to Steve for his outstanding job of bringing the '02 community together. The first 32 years I owned 2002s I shared my enthusiasm for 'em with a few dozen fellow owners; now it's a world-wide community of thousands!  

WAY TO GO STEVE!!!  (and yes, I meant to shout!)

mike

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Love the new look! And yes, thank you for all your work and dedication, Steve. This resource is truly special, and it's the singular reason this ham-handed doofus had the confidence to jump into the world of 2002s. 

MattL

1976 BMW 2002 Pastellblau

Philadelphia 'Burbs

I think we will loose CD!!

Don

• Haha 2

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007