• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missing parts from IE order

debo

About a month ago I ordered a bunch of parts from Ireland Engineering so I could rebuild the rear end on my 02 (specific to subframe, trailing arms, suspension and brakes). I received the parcel not long after and did a check to make sure everything was received once it was opened. After the item count I realised I was missing a pair of urethane rear subframe mount insert stiffeners. I've emailed IE orderdesk@iemotorsport.com and msg'd them through their fb page with absolutely no response. This is my fourth order from IE and never had a problem till now. 

Does anyone have a connection at IE that could help me out and resolve this issue? It's holding up my build and is starting to get on my nerves. I've had no previous disputes or bad blood with IE, this just seems to have slipped through the cracks.

Cheers

Mat.

IMG_3844.JPG

IMG_3845.JPG

I'd call them instead of trying to reach them through email or other forms of communication. I've ordered parts in person and online and never had a problem. Ace Andrew used to work there, so he'll probably chime in. They'll make it right. 

David G.
1989 Volvo 240 Wagon "Da Brick" Daily driver
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R "Hitomi" Sleeping. Waiting for NEO VVL!!
1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" The never ending project!!!

call them.  i have had the odd issue with an order with them before and they always made it right.

This- I've had an occasional hiccup from them and they've always been helpful. I received a distributor that had a dead igniter, and they kindly sent me two different replacement versions to try just in case. Good guys over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, COOP said:

Wait...You mean like a "telephone" telephone?!

COOP

Telephone: That old fashioned thing that doesn't recognize texts....

Yes, call them and speak with your mouth (ie. don't text) ....Great guys with that method of communication.  Works much better than carrier pigeons too....

Loose: Not tightly bound. Subject to motion.
Lose: What happens when you are spell check dependent.

1975 Malaga. It is rusty and  springs an occasional leak.  Just like me. 

I've called IE to ask about some simple thing, and the resulting conversation was a classroom in '02s. Based on my experience, if Jeff Ireland answers, be ready for a long discussion about '02s. He loves 'em.

Jerry

no bimmer, for now

Just call them up on the phone. I have nothing but good things to say about these guys, Ireland engineering is first class. Use common-maybe not so common- sense.

Best regards, Peter

The First thing is to have an untroubled mind. The Second thing is to know your purpose. Illigitimati Non Carborundum