• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What the hell is this thing?

dang

I don't know about US NK markets but if you think about flipping, don't be too disappointed if you end up a bit short from the estimate. 

BTW you need to be careful discussing about Neue Klasse from now on. BMW is presenting new Neue Klasse 2025.  So stupid. Marketing people of today should visit the museum next to their office more often to remember the naming is used already. Maybe that'll lift NK values..?

Neue-Klasse.jpg
WWW.BMWBLOG.COM

BMW chairman Oliver Zipse has announced the Neue Klasse will be inaugurated in 2025 with a 3 Series-sized sedan and an SUV.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Racing is Life - everything before and after is just waiting!

Wow, that is special....that rear bumper is not a diving board, its a park bench. Maybe something for the surf casters on Long Island, though might be tricky to get to the waterfront. Missing the holders for the fishing rods...

Andrew

• Haha 2

1971 2002ti, 1985 E30 320i, 1960 Land Rover 109 Ser 2, 1963 Land Rover 88 Ser 2a, 1980 Land Rover Ser 3 Lightweight 

3 hours ago, Oldtimerfahrer said:

Wow, that is special....that rear bumper is not a diving board, its a park bench. Maybe something for the surf casters on Long Island, though might be tricky to get to the waterfront. Missing the holders for the fishing rods...

Andrew

As used on US presidential vehicles, that is a platform for your security detail to stand while in parades.  The hand rail used above it may be stored in the trunk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Tommy said:

BTW you need to be careful discussing about Neue Klasse from now on. BMW is presenting new Neue Klasse 2025.  So stupid. Marketing people of today should visit the museum next to their office more often to remember the naming is used already. Maybe that'll lift NK values..?

Neue-Klasse.jpg
WWW.BMWBLOG.COM

BMW chairman Oliver Zipse has announced the Neue Klasse will be inaugurated in 2025 with a 3 Series-sized sedan and an SUV.

How much further could they de- content the current offerings?

3 cylinder Yanmar engines and cart axles?

Daihatsu copies?

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL