• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 Beauty Shots

bluebmw

23 minutes ago, 02Anders said:

WAUW...!!  She looks thoroughly yummie!!
Danco, I salute you.  ;)

Thank you! It was a fun restoration.

4 minutes ago, solo 2 said:

Very nice, where do I get a set of these wheels, are they rare/hard to come by/wildly expensive?

They are rare, ridiculously hard to come by, super wildly expensive, and I've never seen another set in my life. 

But they are cool. 

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

21 hours ago, solo 2 said:

Very nice, where do I get a set of these wheels, are they rare/hard to come by/wildly expensive?

They are period Italian produced alloys from FPS.  They did the factory optional so-called "Sport-Paket" wheels for BMW too, but these are aftermarket.
They are indeed super rare!  Not sure they're super expensive though, but equally you're not likely to get them cheap either as they are so difficult to find...

Regardless of value, they look fabulous - especially on that little 1600-2 of yours Danco...  B)

O==00==O
With BMW-Regards,
Anders.

On 9/11/2016 at 10:41 AM, LLCoolJQ said:

Just bought this 74 a few days ago. Here she is being introduced to her brother from another mother. She is now undergoing suspension refresh (e.g. H&Rs, bilstein sports, bushings), replace shock tower mounts, tranny mounts and headers&sports exhaust). Still waiting for the dual 45s, flares, airdams and Melber Mahles I got from Frank. She will get the same care as her brother for sure.  And so the slippery slope begins.:)

14322383_552699811583870_6990909388894535656_n.jpg

14212602_552699848250533_3277260651302550176_n.jpg

as an ass man, I approve  of this photo ;)

j

1975 - modified - the "silver back"

@https://twitter.com/jangelurbano