• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bimmer Blues.

oshuwah

So I bought my 76 2002 in October. I was high for a season. The high has worn off and I don't think I will be keeping her.

I was hoping to find a car to get excited about again, something different you know? But alas...It's in the garage under cover and I don't even miss it!

Anyone else find themselves with the bimmer blues?

So I bought my 76 2002 in October. I was high for a season. The high has worn off and I don't think I will be keeping her.

I was hoping to find a car to get excited about again, something different you know? But alas...It's in the garage under cover and I don't even miss it!

Anyone else find themselves with the bimmer blues?

I think you are more high than ever before.

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

Easy guys, I smell a bargain, tryin to talk someone into likin an o2 is like tryin to talk someone in redheads, they just dont know what they are missin.

Happy Trails to u~ Dave Miller
76 Golf~Rhiannon~BM Mascot~*~97 328is~Silver Ghost~*~68 1600~Wisperin Beast~*~70-02~Bumble Beast~*~76 02~Beast~

Keep smilin all the way

Now y'all got me wanting a redhead! Darn you people!!! *shakes fist*

But in all reality, I love my 02. Fun car and awesome daily. Yes I have days where it pisses me off and I wanna drive something else, but I always end up coming back to the beamer. She's just too fun! Even though she needs a new head again....

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2