oshuwah

Bimmer Blues.

15 posts / 840 viewsLast Reply

So I bought my 76 2002 in October. I was high for a season. The high has worn off and I don't think I will be keeping her.

I was hoping to find a car to get excited about again, something different you know? But alas...It's in the garage under cover and I don't even miss it!

Anyone else find themselves with the bimmer blues?

Guest Anonymous

No.

So I bought my 76 2002 in October. I was high for a season. The high has worn off and I don't think I will be keeping her.

I was hoping to find a car to get excited about again, something different you know? But alas...It's in the garage under cover and I don't even miss it!

Anyone else find themselves with the bimmer blues?

I think you are more high than ever before.

If you need a good high take up skydiving. If you want to have a blast driving then drive the 02

Easy guys, I smell a bargain, tryin to talk someone into likin an o2 is like tryin to talk someone in redheads, they just dont know what they are missin.

The best thing you can do is take it out and drive. That should reignite your interest. If it doesn't then sell it.

The best thing you can do is take it out and drive. That should reignite your interest. If it doesn't then sell it.

That's some good advice!

I've got the blues because its winter and I can't drive it....hopefully the groundhog was right!

the only blues we got here in SoCal is the sky ...... along with temps in the 70's.

So tomorrow I'll be out for a drive: Simi Valley to Chino for lunch (think Bimmers @ Basco) then on to home.

Cheers,

Carl

I want a redhead in an 02! Saw one today in an Infinity. Brother, scorching hot. The car however, not so much.

My 02 has been sitting while I gather brake parts and it is driving me crazy.

My college girlfriend was a redhead. Her family lived north of San Francisco. We made that trip from San Diego a few times in the tii. And a few thousand trips in the San Diego area.

Cheers,

Carl

Now y'all got me wanting a redhead! Darn you people!!! *shakes fist*

But in all reality, I love my 02. Fun car and awesome daily. Yes I have days where it pisses me off and I wanna drive something else, but I always end up coming back to the beamer. She's just too fun! Even though she needs a new head again....