• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just for fun...

I think that car must be the one a member a few months ago was asking about flat front tow hooks.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

If everybody in the room is thinking the same thing, then someone is not thinking.

George S Patton 

Planning the Normandy Break out 1944

Watch carefully:  at about 1:26 in the sequence, the car magically changes from a roundie to a squarelight.  As the 02 driver shifts into reverse to back away from the pursuers, watch the backup lights...  And somewhere in the chase he loses a roundie style full wheel cover...in the jump scene, the right front wheel cover is MIA.  Interestingly both cars have roundie wheels and wheel covers...at least the continuity folks got it partly right...

mike

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

I need to borrow one of your guys 02 so I can do just that….BTW, I prefer the chase scene in Ronin…and not because it has a 5 series BMW being chased..

• Like 1

75 2002 (atlantik) 1990 - 1993

73 2002 tii (malaga) 1994 - 2017

74 2002 tii (verona) 2023 - present

I used to have a Fiat 124 Sport...Loved that car until the motor mount broke and engine fell over onto the brake booster and I limped it home...sold it at a loss! :blink:

I had the twin USA version called Vega...Yikes!

My painful history moments.

• Haha 1

Light is seriously underrated.