• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jay Leno says .........

OriginalOwner

I love the revamped Leno's Garage this season. Not sure he gave that '02 the props it deserved but he was a fan. The quote above refers to him saying the '02 back in the day was a versatile car, sporty and practical that neither favored the affluent or budget minded, more of a sort of everyman's sporty vehicle. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fastricky said:

a sort of everyman's sporty vehicle. 

Yes..."the Golden Retriever of automobiles".  My favorite phrase from 2002Scoob in Germany...I think.

Unassuming, makes everyone smile, and loves to be petted.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Autostrada said:

Great clip and accurate description of the 02. But, the way things are going, it’s fast becoming a “Rich People’s “ car. 

well then, you chose poorly, perhaps something like a ford pinto would be more appropriate for you...it will always be worthless....and blow up in your face...like the rants.

1971 2002ti, 1985 E30 320i, 1960 Land Rover 109 Ser 2, 1963 Land Rover 88 Ser 2a, 1980 Land Rover Ser 3 Lightweight