• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 Beauty Shots

bluebmw

It was quite a nice day for a drive. So, I took our young exchange student, Eve from Germany, for her first ride in a 2002. She tried Skyline Chili for the first time on the drive and enjoyed it very much. This evening I made a batch of red beans & rice with cornbread which was likewise very popular with her. We surprised a guy driving a black E28. We honked and waved at each other enthusiastically.

IMG_1675.JPG

IMG_1674.JPG

• Like 8

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Spent the best part of this evening flicking through the first half of this thread! This forum and all your cars are awesome.

Here's my '02, I believe it's changed hands a few times between members of this forum since being beautifully restored by @billpatterson. Hoping to hang on to it for a while!

Third time lucky in trying to buy one, I picked up 'Hanna' the weekend before getting married. This photo was taken a few days later in Yountville, California with a Nikon 35Ti.

A set of BBS RS's should be on their way from Germany any minute now ^_^ so there will be a set of mint Rota RB's for sale in due course! More photos after the switch. 

aj

02.jpeg

Edited by kidc
  • Like 8

On 12/10/2018 at 11:00 PM, kidc said:

Spent the best part of this evening flicking through the first half of this thread! This forum and all your cars are awesome.

Here's my '02, I believe it's changed hands a few times between members of this forum since being beautifully restored by @billpatterson. Hoping to hang on to it for a while!

Third time lucky in trying to buy one, I picked up 'Hanna' the weekend before getting married. This photo was taken a few days later in Yountville, California with a Nikon 35Ti.

A set of BBS RS's should be on their way from Germany any minute now ^_^ so there will be a set of mint Rota RB's for sale in due course! More photos after the switch. 

aj

02.jpeg

nice! still looks as good as when I got it from Bill last year.

So it came from Canada...to Tahoe...then Sac and now Wine Country, CA. I think it belongs there...

good choice for wheels.

16 hours ago, coloincaalpine said:

How's about a lap in this rig?       1985 Gebhardt JC-835 BMW   Owner Art Porter Denver,Co.

Ooof, been following his progress.  Arthur is living his best life for sure.

15 hours ago, SydneyTii said:

Octavo wheels?

Yessir.  100+'s.

Edited by AceAndrew
  • Like 1