• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your car is around 40 years old. How old are you ?

Chamoix

I'm a couple months short of 65, so I guess I'm 64. The Turbo is a 75. When I was 20 DE Davis wrote the article. I lived just down the road from The Glen and was mad for an '02, but I was poor and had a lot of bad habits to support. The 60's lasted a long time for me. There are some good stories there but I have found they become less and less humorous as time goes by. Got my first '02 in '99, a 72 Golf, which I let go just to prove that I am indeed dumber than a post. 

I think I need to talk to Blunt about the M3 or E30 he feels he has to get rid of!

I'm 35, the car is 46 ... it came into the family when it turned 25, literally an old ladies' car with 40000 miles. Haven't racked up too many more in the intervening 21 years ... we're still running it in, basically! ;-)

No  Thats the problem..  But thank god my Mom has a 4 car garage,..  Youre a bit sick yourself

Yes - yes I am.  You know you are sick when you are measuring the distance between the roof of a car and the ceiling, and trying to figure out how you A) box the rafters so that the roof of the car will stick up or B) start looking at roadsters so you can raise them up higher.....

I thought my garage was crowded with 2 cars in it.  Now, with 3 cars, 2 bikes, 2 tool carts, 1 workbench, 2 BIG toolboxes, a canoe, a literal ton of miscellaneous parts and my bicycle - yikes!

Edited by Kidasters

FAQ Member # 2616

"What do you mean NEXT project?"

-- My wife.

54 with a 40 year old 2002.

RipR2

The BMW 2002 US VIN 2591740 was manufactured on June 4th, 1973 and delivered on September 14th, 1973 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Fjord metallic, paint code 037.