• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roundel orientation on wheels

Blue 02
Go to solution Solved by visionaut,

Ok, where's the shark???

t

off to move the tires so that the lettering's right side up when the roundel's right side up and the valve stem is in the correct orientation and to adjust the lettering on the oil filter can so it aligns with all of this...

homer.png

• Like 2

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

I have always oriented my wheel Roundels like this. Even with the hubcaps. 

The BMW weighted center caps, solve the problem of getting everything properly oriented at shows. 

On 5/21/2023 at 2:43 PM, John76 said:

I'm in the opposite camp.

OCD is an incurable disease.

LRWheelRoundel.thumb.jpg.9aacfc8ab78a4b69efdf447f96c547ab.jpg

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

On 5/21/2023 at 11:59 AM, Conserv said:

I intend to go out to the garage immediately to make certain my center caps are 100% random. Just try to stop me! 😋

Infidel! Proper orientation or death!

(Author currently has a 1 smiley face and 3 roundels on his center caps. Orientation to valve stem unknown.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3