• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DerEuroFührer

4 hours ago, jrhone said:

I can't believe I'm weighing in on this...but thats correct unless you have a CONTRACT...the NFL players have a union, and under the agreement between the union and the owners, the players have a right to take a knee.

Yes, but you are making my point.  If true, that would be a contractual right.  It is not a free speech right.  If you could even properly call it a "right."  I suppose it might be a private "property right," but its not  "right," right. 

And even then, that is somewhat suspect as the league could just order that they all stay in the tunnel until after the anthem which is what the league historically did for its entire history before 9/11.

Okay, I am ordering myself not to post on this or anything else for the next week as punishment for contributing to this totally off topic, topic.  As amusing as it was at times.

Sorry, could not help myself.  :blink:

• Like 1

Dan Bridges https://www.mcbdlaw.com/danbridges

72C672F5-4936-4D47-8D38-51052FE96876.jpeg.872fc2ca9a69951ae67c5fef264e9fad.jpeg

Past Treasurer and Governor Washington State Bar Association

1 hour ago, Dan Seattle said:

Yes, but you are making my point.  If true, that would be a contractual right.  It is not a free speech right.  If you could even properly call it a "right."  I suppose it might be a private "property right," but its not  "right," right. 

And even then, that is somewhat suspect as the league could just order that they all stay in the tunnel until after the anthem which is what the league historically did for its entire history before 9/11.

Okay, I am ordering myself not to post on this or anything else for the next week as punishment for contributing to this totally off topic, topic.  As amusing as it was at times.

Sorry, could not help myself.  :blink:

No prob...we are pretty much saying the same thing....

• Like 1

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

On 7/8/2018 at 11:05 AM, arminyack said:

The prices...dear lord...how did you guys arrive at the price points you guys put out there!?

However, I otherwise had good experiences there as a walk in customer..I probably know who you are if I put a username to a face!

AFAIK used part prices are half of what BMW Classic charges for new...that was when i visited in person for body panels two years ago. Ben was really nice and so was the other Ben

Oh, dear, can we just all sign a letter of agreement that this thread is dead, and der furor was more of a little squabble?

And while 'free speech' on this board's really up to Steve (because he owns it)

the idea from day one was that it was very much uncensored within reason-

but we could pound verbal hell out of the nitwits.  Until it got really silly...

"SHARK!!!!"

t

not a person of consequence,

more of an effect of coincidence...

Edited by TobyB
  • Like 2

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

17 hours ago, jp5Touring said:

OP should of just drank a bunch of beer with friends,bitched about work and moved on.

1C4669207-g-ent-121108-fonz-jump-shark.t

Pretty much when you get to the jumping the shark or in the toy biz you do "glow in the dark" it's the end of an era and yet this thread lives on. 

faq12a.jpg

• Thanks 1

But what do I know

1 hour ago, DerEuroFührer said:

Not to be ominous, but given how much time you've spent there, you will soon learn that the actual truth and Ben's truths are not always mutual...

Ask Ben about all the "authentic" Alpinas he has, and I'll show you the die stamps he made me use to fraudulently stamp Alpina serial numbers on blocks and heads for him to sell and use as "authentic", and then we will discuss Ben's honesty.

So now you've possibly committed libel and defamation against your former employer.  I hope you can prove what you posted as fact.  You may very well have to in court.  Way to go. 

• Sad 1

Not sure why the crowd is being so tough on DerEuro?  After reading these last posts about specific examples of what he saw and dealt with... I would say “Thanks” for revealing the truths. I cannot imagine DerEuro is so blazen to make up these examples???

But don’t flame me ? I am just playing devils advocate

Randy

• Like 2

1975 - 2366762 Born 7/75

See the whole restoration at:

http://www.rwwbmw2002.shutterfly.com

38 minutes ago, worzella said:

But don’t flame me ? I am just playing devils advocate

Randy

Randy,

I don't think anyone's been hard on him.  Frankly, I think he's probably pretty good at making things hard on himself regardless of whether or not what he's posted is true.  It's obvious he doesn't take criticism well based on his responses.  Further, he keeps posting even after (at least) half the group has reacted negatively.  He's clearly enjoying the "back and forth" dialogue.  These things don't add up to "would-be" small business owner to me.  In fact, I'm starting to wonder if DerEuroFuhrer is even who he portrays himself to be.  Its possibly he's just a disgruntled customer of 2002AD and is stirring up shit. 

Edited by Tdh