• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DerEuroFührer

2 hours ago, DerEuroFührer said:

Not to be ominous, but given how much time you've spent there, you will soon learn that the actual truth and Ben's truths are not always mutual...

Ask Ben about all the "authentic" Alpinas he has, and I'll show you the die stamps he made me use to fraudulently stamp Alpina serial numbers on blocks and heads for him to sell and use as "authentic", and then we will discuss Ben's honesty.

As to "working on my salary negotiation skills", with all due respect, you can blow that out your ass.

I attempted NUMEROUS times to negotiate with Ben, but when you have a child to raise and are dependent on an income to survive, you don't have much leeway.

I'm sure Ben paying you whatever you asked, has nothing to due to desperation of his 2 best mechanics leaving though, right?

The ravings of a disgruntled ex employee. Just move on. 

4 minutes ago, BuzzBomb said:

So far you've contributed nothing to this except being a troll. Please move on as well.

[with regards to Esty]

While she is sometimes militant about posters on this forum with respects to often unsavory or nonsensical questions and rants, she is certainly not a troll. 

but what do I know. 

estycrout.jpg

• Like 1

But what do I know

24 minutes ago, esty said:

you an editorialist?

No, but as the only person replying to this thread that is qualified to answer any accusations the original poster is making since I spend time under the same roof that he feels is so deceitful, it qualifies me to let those who comment with no skin in the game where to go. 

Also, to address the accusations of fraud pertaining to Alpina, I’m intimately aware what a real Alpina delivered car came with and what should or shouldn’t be there. I’m finishing an engine for a B10 right now. Everything Alpina is authentic Alpina. If Ben ever asked or expected me to misrepresent something as authentic when I knew it was committing fraud, it would be the end of my tenure there. Maybe the Führer should have taken that route instead of broadcasting accusations over the interwebs with nothing to back it up.

R3v, eat your heart out.  Pizza must be sent!

t

self- qualified to pope!

Edited by TobyB

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

43 minutes ago, BuzzBomb said:

No, but as the only person replying to this thread that is qualified to answer any accusations the original poster is making since I spend time under the same roof that he feels is so deceitful, it qualifies me to let those who comment with no skin in the game where to go. 

a guy with 28 posts is the only person qualified to speak...excuse the fuck out of me dude

in my opinion you have less credibility than the OP...at least he worked there for 5 years...how long did you say you've worked there?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, esty said:

a guy with 28 posts is the only person qualified to speak...excuse the fuck out of me dude

in my opinion you have less credibility than the OP...at least he worked there for 5 years...how long did you say you've worked there?

Spoken like  true butt-hurt child that can't defend herself from a true statement. When does the quantity of posts on this particular forum dictate qualifications? Are you saying that I'm not qualified to answer to accusations of fraud supposedly committed by someone I work for? You're an idiot. I've been in the community for as long as you've probably been alive. If something was that blatant, it would have been exposed by now, and the word would have spread like wildfire. Just STFU and stay on the sidewalk.

Moderator,

I’d like to respectfully request that this thread be closed.  The OP has had his say, and the community has responded to his comments (negatively, positively, and neutrally).  IMHO there is no value to the community or the OP in allowing the conversation to continue.  

Thanks for your consideration. 

Edited by Tdh
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, Tdh said:

Moderator,

I’d like to respectfully request that this thread be closed.  The OP has had his say, and the community has responded to his comments (negatively, positively, and neutrally).  IMHO there is no value to the community or the OP in allowing the conversation to continue.  

Thanks for your consideration. 

I absolutely agree. Until then, unsubscribed. 

No prob...we are pretty much saying the same thing....

As someone who majored in political science, this brief exchange regarding the “right” to free speech was the only thing of any value in this entire thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

-Sam

1976 Pastellblau Project