• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DerEuroFührer

12 minutes ago, dang said:

This coming from you would be like if the OP was Ben from 2002AD.  If you had an ex-employee that no one knew post for the first time and offer the "inside scoop" of what goes on at your carpet business everyone here would jump up and defend you.

"inside scoop" doesn't mean anything needs to be or should be defended...it's not a negative phrase...the lynch mob on the other hand has a different view from mine

21 minutes ago, esty said:

"inside scoop" doesn't mean anything needs to be or should be defended...it's not a negative phrase...the lynch mob on the other hand has a different view from mine

Let's all just come on back inside and off that ledge my friends. 

can't we all just get along, ah what do I know? 

faq15.jpg

• Like 1

But what do I know

I purchased a 380mm Petri sport steering wheel from Ben a long time ago.  At the time I thought the $350 price tag was rather high.  I still have the wheel and am stoked that I shelled out the bucks way back when.  Who would have known where the prices of those steering wheels would go...

• Like 1

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

2 hours ago, JohnS said:

I purchased a 380mm Petri sport steering wheel from Ben a long time ago.  At the time I thought the $350 price tag was rather high.  I still have the wheel and am stoked that I shelled out the bucks way back when.  Who would have known where the prices of those steering wheels would go...

Thanks, John,

But you are violating the very spirit of this thread by injecting actual facts.... ?

Best regards,

Steve

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

4 hours ago, esty said:

But if I said I got tired of Estys bullshit and quit I can tell you the truth once and for all.  

That says you are a lying bullshitter.  

He called Ben a liar and said he was full of shit for years.  Then said ask me about his dealings and I’ll tell you “the truth”.  Sorry Esty.  He had bad intentions.  If any of my employees said that to anyone about me I’d be offended.  Ok.  I’m done with this thread.  And as a disclaimer.  I LOVE Estys product and customer service and this in no way is me saying that she is a Liar or a bullshitter.  I’m a fan and I’ll use her products whenever I can.  

• Confused 1

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

I'm glad someone went back and read the initial post, Right on Esty, totally agree.

The assumptions and indignation is ridiculous. Unsubscribing to this thread... now.

I don't give a fird gen, carbretted, alyoominiuhm, tickity boo!... wiff an ole in the boot!

21 minutes ago, TVeye said:

I'm glad someone went back and read the initial post, Right on Esty, totally agree.

The assumptions and indignation is ridiculous. Unsubscribing to this thread... now.

Thank you for unsubscribing because I am all back in now.  Seriously?  As previously stated sooooooooooooooooooo mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny times, to cue up an thread on a forum and say 'leaving the company' 'ask me what you want' and i will deliver the dirt....what do you think this is about?  If the guy/gal or whatever he/she/it had to say was positive, they would have offered it up.  Wouldn't have gone something like this....worked at 2002 ad for many years, great benefits/pay, they respected my work, provided a great/positive work atmosphere, did high quality work on customers cars and always treated customers honestly....yada, yada, yada.  Indignatio?.  Shit, give me break.

How about this.  Person that started this thread go ahead.  Throw the dirt down, + /- whatever you have - you offered it up, put up or shut up (and go away).  I am loving this thread now.

• Like 2

the Tii Turd I just recently bought has an 8 track player! and my nieghbor just gave me a huge box of 8 tracks. I feel so hip right now. Love how they cut songs in half on 8 track makes for a beautiful pause in the middle of Stairway to heaven!

• Like 2

Max-

73' BMW 2002

Member # 2329

1 hour ago, esty said:

i'm sorry if i upset you John, just calling it as i see it

Not upset at all...no need for an apology.  We just see this differently...and in the grand scheme of 02 stuff this entire thread ranks SUPER low on my list of important things.  Maybe I'm jaded, lol...

I will drop you a line on another carpet kit we talked about doing and the color options. 

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

Esty, I STILL wanna know if it's true that you once used a sewing machine... I mean, you PROMISED all the dirt!

...this thread delivers almost as well as DHL, to my house, my house...

daft, I say.

t

obviously, too much time on my hands...

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL