• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your 2002 today !

3 hours ago, its55 said:

I'd like to get this done.  Do you have a high resolution file that you can post?

I took a printed binder to the printer and he copied it off of the page to enlarge it. I can take it back to him to do one for you if you like. Hit me up if you would like to pursue this.

Dennis

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pdxguy said:

I took a printed binder to the printer and he copied it off of the page to enlarge it. I can take it back to him to do one for you if you like. Hit me up if you would like to pursue this.

Dennis

You know, I found a link a while back of a color schematic that is high res. See if that file will open for you and is helpful. 

1163482641_732002colorwiringdiagram_pdf.702bf604ca09bb9e2bd0ed07e23fe888.pdf.pdf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

My local FedEx office printed mine large and laminated it, and the cost was stupid cheap considering how beneficial it has been.  If i could find the colored one as described by sczapiga above for a ‘74 tii, I’d be back down there the next day.

‘74 Fjord 2002tii (Zouave)

’80 Alpenweiss 528i (Evelyn)

’05 R53 Chili Red Mini S

‘56 Savage Model 99 in .250-3000

7 minutes ago, 0257 said:

My local FedEx office printed mine large and laminated it, and the cost was stupid cheap considering how beneficial it has been.  If i could find the colored one as described by sczapiga above for a ‘74 tii, I’d be back down there the next day.

Search for a color schematic for a bmw 2002 on google. I think that’s how I found mine, it was archived from a shut down shop I believe. There were multiple files and I think it covered the whole 2002 series. 

• Like 1

On 4/20/2023 at 3:16 PM, RichenFamous said:

New shoes. 14” Volk racing artisan spirits.
More tinkering with the @catuned suspension today and car is riding very nicely.
Have some Condor Speed rear camber/toe adjusters to install this weekend. 
Patiently waiting on some @DanJer Motorsports parts that I can’t wait to install as well. 

IMG_3514.jpeg

Sorry for the long wait. Our powder coater is having oven issues so we are stuck waiting. We can’t wait to get everything out to everyone. Thanks for your patience. 

Extended Chromoly control arms and other 2002 parts

https://www.danjermotorsports.com

Instagram.  https://www.instagram.com/danjer_motorsports/

47 minutes ago, DanJer Motorsports said:

Sorry for the long wait. Our powder coater is having oven issues so we are stuck waiting. We can’t wait to get everything out to everyone. Thanks for your patience. 

speaking of powder coating at some point I want to have my four original 72 steel wheels sandblasted and powder coated and I’m wondering if anyone can tell me the approximate range or price something like that might cost. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, its55 said:

speaking of powder coating at some point I want to have my four original 72 steel wheels sandblasted and powder coated and I’m wondering if anyone can tell me the approximate range or price something like that might cost. 

my guy charges 75 a wheel

• Like 2

I rescued this old red coil from the clutches of a Mercedes owner on eBay.  These old coils are still out there.  This is one of the nicest ones I've ever found.

Doing my duty.  Rescuing parts for the good of the 2002 community. ☺️

RedCoil1.jpg

RedCoil2.jpg

Edited by JohnS
  • Like 8

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️