• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Vintage Vintage!

Harv

Who's bringing:

head gasket

good distributor with points and condensor

tii alternator

good IPA beer

large cooler

Slim 10mm wrench

Wire for holding up broken exhaust systems

Adjustable timing light

alternator belt

Lower control arm

Spare lug bolts

Rain gear (to thwart off the weather)

Good driving directions from the hotel for the rally that doesn't end up on a dead end road....

I'll bring

IPA beer

Cooler

Tools (including adjustable timing light)

Floor jack and two stands.

Lawn chair

Maybe even an EZ up

Be there Thursday.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

25 minutes ago, 2002#2 said:

Anyone leaving from Cincinnati our thereabouts on Wednesday, May 18th?

Larry Gray

10 minutes ago, eurotrash said:

I'm heading down Thursday Larry.  Staying with a friend, and then the HQ hotel on Friday.

The 'RGB' Plan for Thursday is to meet in Lexington, KY (exact location TBD) at about 11:30AM. The caravan will include Mike Self, (potentially) Dave Hoovler & Jon Tinker from the Dayton/Cleveland/Columbus area, Larry Wilson & Ben Younce from Indy, Zak Ketring, Andrew Brown & Me from Louisville/Lexington. Mike is planning our route from there, and it sounds like it'll be a really good drive.

@eurotrash does that timeline work for you? @2002#2 & anyone else in the area: if you want to leave on Thursday, we'd love to have you in the caravan! Shoot me a message so i can get you on our list. As we get closer I'll put a post up in the RGB section of the 2002FAQ & Facebook page.

I know JB & Nick plan to leave Cinci Friday morning for anyone leaving late.

5 hours ago, BMW0299 said:

Anyone need a room at the Clarion for Friday and Saturday night? King size with sleeper sofa. I'm not going and thought I'd let people here know first.  -Raine

r dot mantysalo at comcast dot net

What - you're not going this year Raine???

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

1 hour ago, LateApex said:

Anyone coming in a motorhome, or, is there an RV park that is preferred by attendees with motorhomes?

Think there is a campsite at Hot Springs Resort.

Jim Gerock

22 hours ago, BMW0299 said:

Anyone need a room at the Clarion for Friday and Saturday night? King size with sleeper sofa. I'm not going and thought I'd let people here know first.  -Raine

Want to say thanks to Raine for allowing me to take over his reservation so I can be with everyone at the Clarion. Will hoist a parking lot beer (or 6) in your honor Raine!  See all the rest of you there.

Larry

'73 tii

'73 3.0 CS

'23 M2

3 hours ago, peterman said:

We were planning on going this year, but I have a previous commitment.

mawage-1.jpg

Cant really have anyone stand in for me either...

Honeymoon at The Vintage, simple.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

5 hours ago, adawil2002 said:

Honeymoon at The Vintage, simple.

Simple - but we don't know their ultimate plans.  Pete and Carrie are some of the best car-loving newbies I have met.   Gear-head talk flows freely - good aura!  Maybe next year.

Jim Gerock