• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wow. Wait. What? 1972 Tii

eurotrash

Looks like someone might of put an auto out of an e30 or something in it. That one dont look right...

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Beautiful car..Well sorted.  I actually saw it in person..I'm sure the new owner would be proud to own it..

ira

Agree, sure looks pretty in the pics, not how I would have done it if it were my car, but nice looking 2002.

Lincoln, NE

74 2002

68 Triumph TR250

Wonder if Billy Joe will deliver it to the new owner, that would be tré cool.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

The "footwell speaker" doesn't allow any room for a clutch pedal!  I guess you can't have your 5-speed and music, too!

Steve

A car I bought had had its underdash panels cut out to attach "5 speakers which works out quite nicley. You wont see them unless youre looking.

I also reused the factory "mono speaker/radio" and made it accomodate a modern single DIN radio.

NICE CAR though, didint know he was into 02's.

1971- 02-Malaga -(Ginger)- 2nd owner

1973-02- chamonix (sold)

pardon any grammatical errors in my posts, im probably on my cell phone.

Hmmmmm, I thought you all said it was someone famous like Billy Joel, that would be a 5 speed cuz Christie like her stick.........or you get more milage out of a cheap pair of speakers. .Externaly the car nails it, except the wheels. The speakers, slush and lack of detail on interior are only saved by that steering wheel, had one in my 70, what do you call that?  Good luck changing a flat with the 37 inch kicker bolted through the boards. Very good but not great..........

Happy Trails to u~ Dave Miller
76 Golf~Rhiannon~BM Mascot~*~97 328is~Silver Ghost~*~68 1600~Wisperin Beast~*~70-02~Bumble Beast~*~76 02~Beast~

Keep smilin all the way