• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage nearly sold out

Mike Self

Just received an e-mail with the above headline.  There are only 50 spots remaining, and they've upped the entries to something like 600 based on all the extra space they had last year.  So if you're gonna register, now's the time.

Dunno if the host Clarion hotel is sold out, but there are several others nearby.  

Hope to see you there in your '02.  If you haven't been, you should go, especially this year with the '02's anniversary.  I suspect we're gonna have a caravan again, gathering in Lexington for the trek down to Asheville.  Stay tuned.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

If the Clarion is sold out, I have a reservation at the nearby Wyndham--a very nice and nearly new place about a half mile away.  PM me if you're interested, and I can give up my reservation just before you call so you can snag it.

Cheers

mike

Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Man I would love to go now that my car is mostly sorted (driving) this year. I just doubt it'll make it up the mountain without breaking!

What's the key.... trailer it out or gamble on the macgyver mends I've put in place and risk blowing the weekend with a service nightmare somewhere??

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TobyB said:

How's the availability of Modern holding out?

Post- modern?

Oh great, Vintage is going on back-order, probably.  Gah!

Scott

02ing since '87

'72 tii Euro  //  '21 330i x //  '14 BMW X5  //  '12 VW Jetta GLI

2 hours ago, Ncbimma said:

What's the key.... trailer it out or gamble on the macgyver mends I've put in place and risk blowing the weekend with a service nightmare somewhere??

But if something breaks, there'll be at least a regiment of 2002 folks there to help you fix it...

mike