• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ciao Ireland Engineering, it's been fun!

Hey guys, I wanted to put this out there publicly.   As most of you know for the past several years I have worked for Jeff over here at Ireland Engineering.  Jeff has been a great boss and working for him has taught me so much.  Meeting many of you through IE has been one of the best perks of the job.

However, I recently received a job offer that I couldn't pass up and will be leaving IE on Friday.  I will still be doing some design/development work, but I will not be able to take orders/check status, etc.  The car will still be worked on and ironically this change may mean it gets finished sooner. 

Andrew, you're going to receive emails about parts FOREVER!! Believe me, I understand the irony of working in an automotive business and having little time to devote to your own ride! Best of luck in your new endeavor!

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

Good luck Andrew, onward & upward , I'm sure we will still be in touch with each other , all the very best.

Steve

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

Well, crud....who am I going to vent to about burned-up distributor ignitors???

Good luck, wherever you go...

Ed Z

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

Good luck- and let us know where you are, once you settle, so we can hassle you there just for old time's sake!

hee

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

Congrats!!!

Just imagine how many peoples' hearts you have touched, and how many have parts that have been installed that are from your expertise and honesty.  You can me and my car to this list!!!

-Mo

P.S. At least 75% of my parts have been ordered through you or Jeremy

765_zps83e8eeb6.jpg

Beast 02- '74 2002
Beast 35- '11 135i
The Twins!!!
O=00=O

Congratulations Andrew. Just to add to the growing list of people who have been helped. I am still gathering information and feel I have learned so much from you. I look forward to seeing your car on the road some day. 

Thanks

Vince