• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OK...I'm just making trouble...Shall we critique?

skipsfcr

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not about sucker or what not, it just shows bunch of owners who want to wine about their car not getting the same value and trying to raise their car's value by putting a car's value down. More so of using others success as your failure. It's easy to critique, but not once did I see anyone show picture of their cars. Anyhow, 5K in the pocket in the span of 2 days, knock of wood and time to move on. Thanks the 02 Community, it was good for the pocket whatever it was and the new owner got a sick car.

Couple things here, M3. If that car was really worth 9 grand, our cars go up dramtically. As for the profit, good for you, I guess. Bad for the stooge who paid 9 grand. You are right though, that car is sick and will take lots of money, sheet metal and paint to get well.

72 Agave tii

2012 Space Grey 335i

76 Sienabraun - sold  95 M3 - sold  06 M Coupe - sold

Where's Alonzo?!

It's not about sucker or what not, it just shows bunch of owners who want to wine about their car not getting the same value and trying to raise their car's value by putting a car's value down. More so of using others success as your failure. It's easy to critique, but not once did I see anyone show picture of their cars. Anyhow, 5K in the pocket in the span of 2 days, knock of wood and time to move on. Thanks the 02 Community, it was good for the pocket whatever it was and the new owner got a sick car.

I aint got nuttin to hide. I'll be one to show pics of my car. Here's mine.

340411000.jpg

340411017.jpg

379466778.jpg

It's easy to critique, but not once did I see anyone show picture of their cars.

This comment came from the person who asked, "What is the sexiest color on 2002" and got 53 responses with numerous pics.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,333725/

He was obviously smoking something because he doesn't remember all the pics from 02 owners responding to his question.

Behavior like this will get you permanently banned from other BMW forums.

G-Man

Here is a pic of my car

http://www.2002haus.com/gmantii.htm and I was one of the 53 owners who responded to your question

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

Guest Anonymous

This is probably loss cause at this point. OP might never check this thread again. The car is at someone else's hand, no need to stress over someone else's profit or loss.

M3 is correct, he created "buzz" which is good for the enthusiasts. I personally do not believe he sold the car for that and if he did, when the purchaser finds this thread, the judge won't believe him either. Serious admission against interest. Hey, some lawyers are 02 owners and yes, may even have souls.

I agree that there is no chance it went for 8999, when was the last time you heard of a private party selling a car for an odd number like that.

OK sir here's 9000$

OK sucker here's your dollar back and you pile of rust.

pffft.

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

I live in the area and I want to get in contact with the new owner . . . Hence my asking M3 if he mentioned the forums. If for nothing else, it would be cool to have another '02 out on our fun runs through rock creek!

J Swift
Global Formula Racing (Oregon State University)

1972 Opel GT "Mae"

Just a little rust. It'll buff right out.

That's funny Otis. Is she really buffing it with her Butt?

Edit: I would like to see proof that it was sold for this much. To put 9k in an 02 without knowing crap about 02s just beats me. The ABCs of 02 shopping are about rust spots. And yeah E39 Ms are pretty affordable now. I believe you can get a decent one for the same price of a great example 02.

hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

Still rolling on Fleabay so must not have money in hand. You'll see it for sale online some where down the road.

Wow, Bet this guy never uses that handle again on forums.

Still think it wasn't that bad for the starting price or best offer for a Tii.

You guys are brutal but I love it.....

Rip on guyz.

Still rolling on Fleabay so must not have money in hand. You'll see it for sale online some where down the road.

Rip on guyz.

'Tis the season, Joel.

72 Agave tii

2012 Space Grey 335i

76 Sienabraun - sold  95 M3 - sold  06 M Coupe - sold

Where's Alonzo?!

Rip on guyz.

I agree that the starting price would have been SEMI reasonable however what is not ok is that he makes stuff up and pretends like it's a perfect car with "3%" rust when clearly some of the vital bits of metal are rusting. I don't think anyone has a problem with m3 buying this tii underpriced and then selling it for it's actual value, which I'm guessing would probably have put 1-2 grand in his pocket. Instead though, the 2000 wasn't good enough so he made stuff up and got greedy. I guess normally we would blame the buyer for falling for it but since m3 spoke up in this thread it turned into open season.

It's all about momentum

FINAL1.jpg