• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ok, can everybody post a picture of their car(s) please

dubois

Love that number plate, very cool.

This followed me home a couple of weeks ago - 1972 Touring Tii, one owner from new, sat under a tree in the South of France for the last 9 years and after some fresh petrol and a new fuel pump she fired straight up. That was a good moment.

How in the world did you even get that thru the tunnels and up the road?

FAQ Member # 91

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are mine:

standard.jpg

As seen in European car, from the days the car belonged to Margaret Elliot. September 1991. As can be noticed from the condition of the pages, I have checked that magazine more than once. It is perhaps the issue, from my whole collection, that has been "abused" the most. Michael, I know you don't have that car anymore, but this issue is for you. Not in the best shape, but email me your shipping address and I will mail it to you. For free of course.

DSCF0056.jpg

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Michael, I know you don't have that car anymore, but this issue is for you. Not in the best shape, but email me your shipping address and I will mail it to you. For free of course.

Lee, thanks! I got a copy of the issue from another nice Canadian (Ian Pringle) and forwarded to the new owner. I decided to "divorce" myself from the car, physically and emotionally. I don't have anything , except the memories. The ironic part is that, the new owner and I have become friends, and it is quite possible that I get to see this car at least once a year in the future!

Passing the baton

FAQ Member # 91

Love that number plate, very cool.

This followed me home a couple of weeks ago - 1972 Touring Tii, one owner from new, sat under a tree in the South of France for the last 9 years and after some fresh petrol and a new fuel pump she fired straight up. That was a good moment.

touringFront.jpg

Congrats, Nick!

Are you swapping all the M2 stuff into this one, or are you keeping it with the M10?

This one's staying Tii powered (I've got two good spare engines now so it's silly not to!) as a daily hack - I'm going to fabricate a fold down tailgate and lower the boot floor. The m2 is going back on the road as is for a short period before some major surgery to morph into a coupe, but that's another story.

How in the world did you even get that thru the tunnels and up the road?

Just greased up the door handles and put my foot down!

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg

• 2 months later...