• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMWCCA 2002 Tip Book

gsmith3

3 hours ago, halboyles said:

Okay, I’ve finally gotten quotes back from all the copy shops around for using their self-service machines at a high volume and the numbers are all about the same. So, the total for paper, index dividers, shipping, beer money, and duplex copying comes out to right at $40.  Because I’d like to duplicate as many of these as possible in one go, I’m going to ask all those who requested a hard copy to PayPal the $40 to me as soon as possible so I’ll have a solid number to work with.  Please send as "Friends and Family" or include PayPal’s 3% plus 30¢ fee for buyer’s protection ($41.50).  I should have the time to work on this during the upcoming weekend.

For PayPal payment, copy and paste this into your browser:   paypal.me/HalBoyles.  If that doesn’t work PM me for a direct email.  Please remember to include your shipping address in the notes section of PayPal.

The manuals are 80 pages with 7 duplexed dividers and I’m hoping to be able to reproduce the printed tabbed dividers so that the result looks as much like the original as possible.  See pic.  All you will need then is a three ring binder to put the pages in.

As far as a pdf version goes, I’ve already put in a good amount of time trying to get hard copies to those who want them so any digitized version will have to wait.

Tech Tip Manual.jpg

Thanks for doing this.  I dont see a cost for postage.  You need to add that into the cost.  Do you have any idea how much postage will be so I can send it along with the cost of the book?

1974 2002tii Restored (Original Owner) #2782393
2013 Porsche C4S Cab (Original Owner)
BMW CCA #23777

13 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Thanks for doing this.  I dont see a cost for postage.  You need to add that into the cost.  Do you have any idea how much postage will be so I can send it along with the cost of the book?

I believe he said shipping was included in the cost.

1975 non-purist driver M42 Turbo, Hurricane a/c, and all sorts of cool stuff

1976 2002 sold, 1970 2002 sold, 1969 1600 sold

8 minutes ago, KenH said:

I believe he said shipping was included in the cost.

Sorry...Just re read his post and see shipping was included.....Funds sent.

1974 2002tii Restored (Original Owner) #2782393
2013 Porsche C4S Cab (Original Owner)
BMW CCA #23777

Evening Hal. would you mind giving me your account email address please, the link did not work for me and I would like to send you the $$, thank you for doing this, amazing effort, " today, the Tip Book, tomorrow, the......:-) Richard

my personal email is rkh_555

@hotmail.com

BMW 5.JPG