• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Esty took a tumble

esty

Hi guys, this is Steve, Esty's husband. Esty had a stroke Tuesday morning but is doing much better. Fortunately one of the other lawyers she works with was paying attention and got her to the ER at the onset of the stroke. 

I brought her home last night and she asked me to let everyone know that she's fine. Physically she's 100%, the major problem that she's struggling with is memory loss or retrieval may better describe it. Her memories are still there but she has trouble getting them to the surface, saying or remembering the right words. Like I explained to her, all of the data is still on the hard drive but the cable to the monitor is damaged making output a bit sketchy.

I know, because she has reminded me several times since she got home last night that she was working on 2 or 3 sets of carpet for some of you and I'll  do everything possible to have a friend she sometimes lets help her finish those that she started. If she wants to do it herself that will be great. 

I appreciate the support all of you give her, this site means a lot to her. Please don't stop communicating with her as you normally would, it's business as usual, the way she's hoping it will be.

Edited by esty