• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 Beauty Shots

bluebmw

Hi g-force, thank you, the wheels are marked with MSW made in Italy.  They are 15" x 6.5" and I believe once had chrome on the lip, although it has worn away and the underlying aluminum is now slightly polished.  I also believe that they had a center cover that would have hid the lug nuts, but those are missing.  The car has studs up front, due to the need for 10mm spacers, and they would not have fit under a center cap anyway.  I have looked several times to see if I can find more information on these wheels, but have been unsuccessful.  They came on the car when I bought it and like the period custom look.

Hello, g-force, here are some shots of the wheels.

Hey jmr_1602, quit teasing us, show us the whole car.  Intrigued by the grey and blue front of the car!

Here ya go!
323b533acdc6245f1633957f94123a2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 6

- Project 67' 1600-2

- Pig Cheek 71' 1602

Looks more like loitering rather than relaxing going on. ? 

1974 2002 2.2stroker, DCOE45's, 300deg cam, 5 spd, 3.91 LSD // 1984 E24 M635csi, dogleg 5spd 3.23 LSD. // 1994 E34 540i, supercharged 16psi, 6spd E85 only, 3.15 LSD // 1997 E36 M3 Evo, low comp supercharged 18psi 6spd (under construction)

Well, I suppose it's time to start showing off my humble attempt at bringing Polaris back to life.  Here he is checking out the NV desert sunset...

IMG_5165.JPG

• Like 3

Squares need love, too....
'76 Polaris '02; '76 Granatrot '02 (20th US car built for '76); '76 Schwarz '02 (acquired 9/20/17)