• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Faq Grill Badges

zinz

I'm interested in a badge but none of these seem to appeal to the BMW forum... They all just scream BMW 2002. I'm with the globe fans, but perhaps something less cheesy. We already have a perfectly good roundel on the hood. Take note what the BMW Cca did with theirs.

Daily '74 BMW 2002 w/ Dual 40's

Signature

Visit my Wheelwell to see what I've done to the car

I vote for #1 from the set of 17 or number #1 from the set of 9 if the word ".com" is dropped.

agree with dropping the .COM  it's kinda like putting zebra labels on vintage-looking articles.

if the metal badges don't work out.  any number of these designs would be great as lower-cost sticky decals.

i'd even consider a badge as a replacement for my hood emblem should that be considered.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Saw that there was an option to submit ideas on this FAQ Badge, so I messed around a bit -- starting with the motorsport roundel [always wanted to draw that).  Feedback welcome, of course. I'm thinking about another idea or two as well...

Tom

FAQ_badge_idea1.jpg

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com   

something like this...

9sxg.jpg

Gave it a try...

post-38744-0-11799600-1384655616_thumb.j

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40