• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Drive Safe !! This Guy Goes Over The Cliff ...

Just saw this. What a jackass. The fake euro plate (carbon m3, really?) screams euro-rice. I feel bad for the car, but the owner deserves his hike in insurance. He had nowhere near enough skill to be driving that quickly, and even if he did he shouldn't have been speeding on public roads crossing double yellows as much as he was. 

Unfortunately this belongs in the off topic section. 

1974 Grey European Market BMW 2002 

1976 Yellow BMW 2002 "GOLDENROD" SOLD

1972 Yellow Austin Mini 1000

A bunch of Bikes...

A good lesson in how NOT to drive , power into the corner , crossed hands, braking during the corner understeer city , all the stuff you are not supposed to do unless you want to emulate this plonker  what a waste of machinery !

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

first couple of seconds you could tell he could not drive, especially his buddy.

I am no racecar driver but I sure as hell know when you are going way too fast into a corner, especially if there is blind corners and cliffs to deal with /facepalm

1974 2002 - M20/Getrag 260 swap underway

Reminds me of the video of the kid in the m3 ond some twisty hilly desert road that goes off.

Cool hair though

Found it... Check out his styling seating position and wheel technique.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_Ae9ckdU-Go&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_Ae9ckdU-Go

Edited by gliding_serpent

1973 2002Tii (Pacific Blue)

1984 911 3.2 Carrera (Platnum Metallic)

2009 328xi (Black Sapphire Metallic)

2010 Mazda Speed3 (Black Metallic)

sure looks like he's trying to copy all those ad's where factory hot rods are power on over steering on a race course.  nothing could be more misleading for young drivers.  I trust this guy wasn't seriously injured and surely learned a lesson about understeer and driving in general

Gale H.

71 2002 daily driver

70 2002 malaga (pc)

83 320i (pc)

That was an early apex.

Then he rolled it by not steering into it when he lost it.

money<> ability or common sense.

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

Maybe not, because the 2002 

1 can't go that fast

2 is usually driven more conservatively

and

3 would trailing throttle oversteer first, going into the inside bank...

hee

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL