• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Pics Of Your Wheels!!!!

Meintii

On 11/9/2016 at 1:04 PM, jmiller said:

Borbet Type C  14 x 6"  

I've had 'em for 20 yrs.  I can't believe they weren't posted already! 

DSCN1704.JPG

Borbet C wheels look awesome on a E30.  They also look sweet on your 02. I've never seen 14" Borbet C wheels, only 15".  I had a set of 15x7 ET25 Borbet CF wheels on my E30 318i before I sold the wheels, here is a pic of the CF wheels on my E30.

IMG_4377.jpg

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

On 11/10/2016 at 1:52 PM, 1Eighteen said:

My latest purchase.  Need refurbish though.

file.jpg

Tell us more about these wheels, enquiring minds want to know? They look real old school and I'm guessing 13X6?

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:52 AM, 1Eighteen said:

My latest purchase.  Need refurbish though.

Those will look great when they're done.  Media-blasted, painted and polished.   Soooo many variations possible.

Enjoy.

Edited by PaulTWinterton

73 Inka Tii #2762958

On 11/10/2016 at 1:09 PM, Lorin said:

IMG_0361_zpskwp7sx2k.jpg

Wow!

I've never seen this variation of the Campy center cap with the "disegno Bertone" script!  Are these 55-56mm in diameter?

Here is a set I have with the incised lettering, but without that wonderful "disegno Bertone" touch!

If you have any "extras" of these, I'm interested....

Regards,

Steve

IMG_1983.JPG

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

12 hours ago, Conserv said:

Wow!

I've never seen this variation of the Campy center cap with the "disegno Bertone" script!  Are these 55-56mm in diameter?

Here is a set I have with the incised lettering, but without that wonderful "disegno Bertone" touch!

If you have any "extras" of these, I'm interested....

Regards,

Steve

Steve,

I only have the 4 caps that came with my wheels and they are 56mm in diameter. I believe these caps to be specific to this model wheel as opposed to a generic cap. When i bought these wheels (pre-internet) i called up Faza who did most or all of the Campagnolo US sales to ask something and the first thing he asked was what the caps looked like and then asked to buy them. 

I managed to get a better picture of one which proved to be a challenge.

IMG_0388_zpsdmmpmbgn.jpg

Edited by Lorin

9 hours ago, Lorin said:

Steve,

I only have the 4 caps that came with my wheels and they are 56mm in diameter. I believe these caps to be specific to this model wheel as opposed to a generic cap. When i bought these wheels (pre-internet) i called up Faza who did most or all of the Campagnolo US sales to ask something and the first thing he asked was what the caps looked like and then asked to buy them. 

I managed to get a better picture of one which proved to be a challenge.

IMG_0388_zpsdmmpmbgn.jpg

I agree wholeheartedly!  The "disegno Bertone" shouts that these were intended for the Bertone model (a.k.a., Ragno).  There must have been darned few of these made, however: I've seen lots of versions, original Campagnolo as well as aftermarket (below), but never this version!

Regards,

Steve

IMG_1980.JPG

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

Decided to refinish my E21 basket weaves before putting on the new rubber. Stripped, bead blasted, painted and polished the lip. Looks good but I may go with more of a gunmetal color, haven't decided yet. I still have some Urban Grey Metallic left over from my 07 Subaru WRX. Before and after shots.

IMGA0043.jpeg

IMGA0045.jpeg

BBS mahle 15x7 et13 

diy refinish with eastwood 2 part grey ceramic engine paint, I was hoping the centers would be a little darker but they turned out pretty good. 

205/50r15 tires will be fitted in a couple days

beforeIMG_3595.JPG

after

IMG_3593.JPGIMG_3591.JPG

Edited by Neildo11

74 sahara M42