• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

02fanatic

Long time no post....I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday this Christmas season.

Our "gift" is being back in our house! Judy & I are so thankful to be celebrating Christmas in our home this year with family.

Thanks again to all of you who offered help to us and have kept us in your thoughts and prayers.

I hope to have time this coming Spring for some car fun, something I haven't had for a very long time.

Here's hoping Santa is good to you all and leaves a little something "car related" under the tree for each and every one of you!

Blessings,

John Weese

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

Yes, may we all receive the Getrag 245, crack-free dash, and uninterrupted time to install them that we crave.

Peace on earth, goodwill toward men and women, and don't forget to torque those lug nuts!

The new book The Best Of The Hack Mechanic available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0998950742, inscribed copies of all books available at www.robsiegel.com

1972 tii (Louie), 1973 2002 (Hampton), 1975 ti tribute (Bertha), 1972 Bavaria, 1973 3.0CSi, 1979 Euro 635CSi, 1999 Z3, 1999 M Coupe, 2003 530i sport, 1974 Lotus Europa Twin Cam Special (I know, I know...)

to get there, but makes a good Christmas present.

Hope to see you at V in V in '09, and/or our Salt Fork State Park "Deiter & Wolfgang's Big Celebration" next year.

cheers & Feliz Navidad

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Merry Christmas to you too!!! May all of you 02 owners and your families have a blessed Christmas and a fantastic 2009.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti