• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 wreck

gastephens

Some of you may remember my BMW which I have posted many pictures from in the past. Well here is a picture as of today.

dec202006.jpg

The truck actually came around a turn and slid over into my lane as I approached a stop sign and knocked me off the road. Young kid driving the truck. His daddy just bought it for him unlike me who worked 3 years to restore my car.

s.jpgp.jpgx.jpgh.jpgm.jpg

BMW Lotus Healey Miata x 2

I am glad that you are safe.

It looks like your German steel held up a little better that the recycled bud cans that the Tacoma is made of.

Sorry for your loss.

JB

Justin

76' 2741300 3.23.1976 021 Malaga

75' 2361164 12.20.1974 076 Amazonas

'75 o2 blog

00' 4runner (fishin machine)

That'll make a nice Christmas present...

Hope nothing on your car was kinked and the damage is all sheet metal...and even more thankful you're OK. The truck's fender looks like it's trying to climb into the driver's seat with you.

Anything we can do to help (other than take the other driver out behind the woodshed)?

cheers and sympathies

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

a very traumatic event and most feared one by most of us! Hope everything works out and you get it back on the road again! looks like the fender almost ended up in your face. The main thing nobody got hurt. Your journey begins, best wishes and good luck.

FAQ Member # 91

It obviously shows the other driver is on the wrong side of the road. The other driver's insurance will probably try to stick some of the fault on you, and try to total your car. Make sure you have a police report. Remember to protect your interests during insurance combat. Put your game face on and find a body shop that will work in your interests. Don't leave the car anywhere that it can be removed without your permission.

If your life is dull, perhaps your car is too new and you're not driving far enough...

1969 1600 florida (Moonglow)