• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts sold on FAQ peer review please.

conkitchen

3 hours ago, danco_ said:

No no, let the chaos ensue. These emotions are rooted in something else entirely. 

Here, I donate one gallon of gasoline. Please continue. 

Screenshot2023-03-22at7_42_39AM.thumb.png.0cc576a3bb6083ee321245ab2d041772.png

Match - Wikipedia

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

I miss him too.  He might have been abrasive to some folks, but he made and sold some killer stainless trim fasteners. 🙂 I still have a couple...  Does this post make me the thread highjack off topic king !!! 😆 I hope conkitchen decides to come back.  We're all in this together.  The 2002 karmic calamity 😃

RimSpoke.jpg

Edited by JohnS

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

17 minutes ago, JohnS said:

I miss him too.  He might have been abrasive to some folks, but he made and sold some killer stainless trim fasteners. 🙂 I still have a couple...

RimSpoke.jpg

Oh that’s who sold them!! Been racking my brains for years… doesn’t take long😜

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, norda said:

So inaccurately describe your parts is the solution to an issue of someone complaining about inaccurately described parts. 

Simply put; under promise and over deliver.  There will always be those where it's never enough but at least you're completely in the clear.

It's been ten years or more since there has been a properly exuberant Esty post.  Didn't think I'd be on the receiving end though, haha!  No worries, colorful characters are part of what make the 2002 community not boring (on that note, I miss @c.d.iesel and his neighbor's pool)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Lorin said:

B5F4ECE0-D93D-4925-B9AD-2EB72ADDBA8E.thumb.png.bb90d469313b1a091915c681ea84d49c.png

Here above is a screenshot. 

^ If this is the original WTB ad that started this, I’m not sure why conki ever responded to it. He very clearly does not own what Ed is asking to buy. 

^^^Seems to be the root of the issue for the buyer^^^

However, I do agree the cracks/damage is clearly represented by the pics and in the correspondence. 

As a buyer and seller, I keep my list of members I will and won’t work with again - that is my decision. Be it getting taken care of better than expected via the PayPal and shipping experience to getting burned and taken advantage of in person. 

To me, respect both ways is the key to keeping the enthusiasm. At the end of the day there are bad actors everywhere and one cannot do much but keep your eyes peeled waiting for someone to prove you right about their character. 

I do agree with several comments to not let a keyboard commando be the last straw and close the door on something you are passionate about, but if the passion is gone, either take a hiatus or move on. Life is too short. 

🍻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I sent you a message but no reply? You went to the trouble of asking other members their opinion and the vote was not in your favor. Most recommended refunding my money and me paying the freight, this is exactly as recommended and offered in my email. I imagine you do not need negative reviews on FAQ so I am at a loss as to you have not responded. I need to hear from you before the end of the weekend.

Ed

4 hours ago, Ed Jenkins said:

I sent you a message but no reply? You went to the trouble of asking other members their opinion and the vote was not in your favor. Most recommended refunding my money and me paying the freight, this is exactly as recommended and offered in my email. I imagine you do not need negative reviews on FAQ so I am at a loss as to you have not responded. I need to hear from you before the end of the weekend.

Ed

So the guy didn’t out you in his post. Another Faq’r figured it out (maybe. We didn’t know for sure). You posting in this way, threatening the guy and presuming that everyone sided with you  is ridiculous. 

Edit after I thought about it: is this post a joke just to F$&k with us? If so, funny! 

Edited by Tdh
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ed Jenkins said:

You went to the trouble of asking other members their opinion and the vote was not in your favor. 

Really!? You must be a politician.

I thought I was the only one who had problem with a couple of the pics, so I've assumed it's my computor settings.

Edited by 02Les

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

What in the world are you talking about??? You have nothing to do with this transaction. I find it very rude for you to post anything as you know nothing about what is going on. What universe do you live in where you think anyone has any interest is your rambling. I should have known better than to use this forum for private discussions. This is why in my 78 years I have never been on any social media as this, your comment and many others are meaningless. I think most of the posters here live in their mothers basement and when not posting listen to a police scanner, CB radio and play video games. This forum is a mixed bag 98% of the people I bought parts from are upstanding people. Most going above and beyond. Then if a series of posts get contentious all the weirdo’s jump in like their opinions matter. My bad as I have seen it twice now. From now on after first contact with a seller I will move to email. What a sad shame if only you would read what you post you should be embarrassed. I think your mother is calling you to dinner. Too bad there is no emoji for the middle finger. Stay the heck out of things that are not your business and no one asked.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1