• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

article ..... Autoweek and the 2021 SoCal Vintage gathering

OriginalOwner

1 hour ago, zinz said:

the NK Coupes did ?

Yes, but in the pic of the Cabriolet there is an NK 2000 behind it. Poor thing has its hood open, as if it's pleading, "Look at me!"

• Haha 1

1967 2000 #1326213 SOLD / 1972 2002 Verona - insurance loss / 1962 700 Luxus SOLD / 1975 530i Malaga SOLD

http://nk2000project.blogspot.com/

"Rust Never Sleeps"

3 hours ago, kiva667 said:

Poor thing has its hood open, as if it's pleading, "Look at me!"

I’m with you, completely. They did not include any pictures from the front of the Coupes... it’s a face only a mother can love ?

Ed

• Haha 1

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

11 hours ago, visionaut said:

What’s not to like? It’s a friendly mug.

…at $3530, plus the optional additional equipment of course, I’d like an 1800 Ti Sport please, Mr Hoffman…

E9C25C46-97F3-4DC8-ABDB-FD0A79205F59.jpeg

"under 11 seconds" ?

That side mirror alignment is curious. I don't think I've ever seen an NK sedan mirror adjusted like that in real life. I wonder if they can touch the A pillar if they're oriented horizontally.

35 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

"under 11 seconds" ?

That side mirror alignment is curious. I don't think I've ever seen an NK sedan mirror adjusted like that in real life. I wonder if they can touch the A pillar if they're oriented horizontally.

Narrow studio.  :D

1973 2002 tii

1974 2002 turbo

• Administrators

I have heard from @MOJOJOY that he has seen the photos of cars in Europe with the mirror placed vertically. as it is placed so far forward on the door, you have to look through the vent window to see it. the framing blocks parts of the mirror. I'll need to see what the world looks like in the vertical mirror. 

Steve K. 

• Like 3

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store