• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Non Tii mod tops 60K...gotta be the colour.

joysterm

1 minute ago, zinz said:

Interesting...

colorado, S14, Scheels....and a bus wheel??  $60k is pretty stout!

Ed Z

Hey Ed,

Looks like a euro Ti wheel to me. Not uber rare but a bit different from a standard bus steering wheel...

Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, sunroof, A/C, 5spd OD, 3.91 LSD, etc. Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   --> If you need an Alpina A4 tuning manual, PM me!

I'd put the original engine back in so it would be "numbers matching original".   BAH! No way!  

A sleeper.   I'd be all over that if I had the dough.  It looks like Blunt's ex.  No?  Doesn't @ray_ own Blunt's M2.  (if memory serves)

The wheels are cool, but I'd probably want to dress it in different shoes once in a while.  A little more bling.

73 Inka Tii #2762958

5 minutes ago, resra said:

I will go to the garage and Sharpie S14 all over my M42! 

If I give you a weather map, will you Sharpie the winter weather away?

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.