• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMWCCA 2002 Tip Book

gsmith3

I'm late to the  party but would like a copy too , sent to Hawaii 96704 

I'll get the funds off if any extra to Hi please let me know .

Cheers 

Steve

Cash sent Thanks

Edited by LimeySteve

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

I also think a special thanks needs to go out to GSMITH3, who originally asked the question regarding the where about of this this book, and with that question he started a ground swell movement, so thanks GSMITH, :-) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Rich said:

I also think a special thanks needs to go out to GSMITH3, who originally asked the question regarding the where about of this this book, and with that question he started a ground swell movement, so thanks GSMITH, ?

Agreed!  Thanks GSMITH.

Almost all of those people who requested  a copy should receive them early next week as we shipped them out today.  We ran out of some index pages so will complete the final few mailings next week.  

You should receive a package of 80 duplexed pages, 7 tabbed dividers and a front page.  If you don't get a complete package or the package doesn't show up, please let me know.  

We are going to make a few extras so if you haven't asked for one yet please get in touch.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

BMWCCA  Member #14493

www.2002sonly.com

1086238739_Logoforsignature.png.eb1354ab9afa7c378cd15f33e4c7fbbe.png