• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STOLEN 1972 2002tii black Please keep an eye out

Kittens

Hey All! My car was stolen this evening. Last seen in West Hollywood, Los Angeles. Factory black, with blacked out front grill. Guessing it was cased by someone who had been eyeing it for a while and it (or hopefully not) parts of it will be popping up in our community. I've owned this car for 17 years and have all records. Already filed police report. Please call the cops and email me at laurelklynn@gmail.com if you see it or hear anything.

2017-01-25_2253.png

Edited by Kittens
forgot to include email address

Gasp!  :( This makes me so angry! I hope you find it soon and unharmed! 

Lisa 02princess -  SF Bay Area

73 2002  - "TESORO" 2585434  <>  67 1600  - "DERBY" 1514011 <> 65 R60/2 "Gigi" Motorad w/Sidecar

02princesslisa@gmail.com     https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/143-02princesslisa-with-her-tesoro-derby/

instagram: MotoLisa.02P

• steve k. pinned and featured this topic

That is terrible I'm so sorry!  I'm in LA and will of course keep my eyes out for it.   Do you have the NextDoor app?  Not sure about Weho, but my neighbors are pretty active in Echo Park on it.  Might help to post there.  I posted to my area for your car to keep eyes out, but might help if you do it your area as well.  Crossing all fingers and toes for you.  My 02 and I are upset for you.  :(

Edited by braceface

Sorry to hear this news.  I drive the LA freeways everyday and will keep a look out.  The car would certainly stick out as I do not see too many 02s driving around.

Was the car parked on the street, driveway ?  Thanks for sharing as it helps all of us keep our cars out of harms way.

1975 non-purist driver M42 Turbo, Hurricane a/c, and all sorts of cool stuff

1976 2002 sold, 1970 2002 sold, 1969 1600 sold