• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IT'S HERE!!!! The Great 123Ignition Group Purchase!!

Captain Manly

IT'S HERE!!!! The Great 123Ignition Group Purchase: Latest (and Final – I Hope) Update: 11/16/2016

Ok everyone, here is the final update for our group purchase of the 123Ignition system for the BMW 2002FAQ group, using www.123ignitionshop.com.

As mentioned earlier and after great approval, it was decided that 123Ignitionshop would set up a “promotion code” format on their website to facilitate the ease of purchase to take advantage of the group discount for the 123Ignition system for the FAQ.  I felt that this would be the easiest and most convenient way all parties can benefit in this business relationship.

The discounted prices as mentioned in the previous update includes the shipping worldwide as well as the handling (packaging, fees, forms, etc.) from the manufacturer and are as follows:

123/BMW-4-R-V                                          255,59 euro + 28 euro = 283.59 euro

123/BMW-4-R-V-IE                                     263,36 euro  + 28 euro =  291.36 euro

123/BMW-6-R-V                                          263,36 euro  + 28 euro =  291.36 euro

123/BMW-6-R-V-IE                                     271,12 euro  + 28 euro = 299.12 euro

123/TUNE-4-R-V-BMW (USB)                    302,20 euro + 28 euro = 330.20 euro

123/TUNE-6-R-V-BMW (USB)                    317,74 euro + 28 euro = 345.74 euro

123/TUNE+ 4-R-V-BMW (Bluetooth)          317,74 euro + 28 euro = 345.75 euro

123/TUNE+ 6-R-V-BMW (Bluetooth)          333,28 euro + 28 euro = 361.28 euro

123Ignitionshop has also offered a discount of about 5% when someone decides to order an additional coil, sparkplugs, or ignition cables with their order.

Please Note: That these prices are per one unit and the handling & shipping (of 28 euro) is for parcels up to 2 kg. In a parcel up to 2 kg will easily fit one unit, but also a unit and a coil, and even two units will fit. HOWEVER: If you order more items than this the weight category 2 - 5 kg applies, which will be 38 euro per parcel. The calculated shipping and handling is based on the total weight per order.

I have been told that the parcels will need to go through (US) customs, so there might be an additional import tax (albeit small) that cannot be determined until arrival.  I did speak with a representative from the USPS (which is their preferred shipping delivery to the States) and was told there would not be such a fee for such an item being shipped.  I have exhausted all efforts in finding any other sources of information regarding this issue to say otherwise, so safe to assume it will not be a contributing factor.  But just for grins and giggles give the USPS a ring.

Directions for ordering your particular model (Standard, USB, and Bluetooth) is just like ordering any other part on a vendor’s website, but at the check-out page there will be a space to enter the promotion code, from there you would add the promotion code to the VOUCHER space, which is: EYY9C3SC

Then you would complete the remainder of your purchase with the re-calculated purchase price, and proceed to payment.

Now as for payment, 123Ignitionshop can only accept bank transfer or using PayPal (which is 3% extra costs, think of it as a convenience fee).  Unfortunately they don’t have the capability to directly accept credit card payments.

Finally, this promotion rate WILL EXPIRE on December 10th, 2016 so as to avoid any potential shipping delays due to the holiday season. You have almost a month to take advantage of this special offer.  Since the holidays are cranking up take advantage now to buy, because after the 10th this promotion is over!!  So no crying from anyone who misses out on this incredible offer.

As I have mentioned before, I will be sending 123Ignitionshop an updated list of all those who plan to participate in the program, which model they requested, and number of units; to aid them in their production, and have a way to contact you for any questions, concerns or product updates. You can contact them as well with any questions or make changes to your order, just mention that you are part of the BMW2002FAQ group purchase and give them your user-name/email address for reference.

I do hope you take advantage to this offer, I feel that they have made a concerted effort in working with us and I wish to return the favor by providing a genuine business demand for a well-built and respected product.

Good luck and let me know how everything goes.

Justin

When I initially put in the code, the bluetooth unit was only discounted to 394.46 euro.  After I put in my shipping information and got to the final payment step, it had the correct price of 345.74 Euro

ATTENTION PAYPAL USERS

The paypal fee was 12.1 euro.

Paypal gives a crappy euro conversion rate, the total cost was $393.14, about $11 higher than what xe.com gives for a conversion rate, BUT you can change it.

I changed my payment source to my credit card and then if you click on the currency exchange link, it will give you a link for conversion rate options, which lets you select your card issuer's rate.

So if you have a credit card with low or no foreign transaction fees, you'll want to use your card issuer's rate.  If you have a high fee, use paypal's rate.

*UPDATE* - My Amex was billed in Euros directly, no paypal conversion, total was $384.03

Edited by xr4tic

John Baas

1976 BMW 2002

2001 BMW M5

My Blog!

Thanks Justin.

Ordered mine (blue tooth) $407.92 or 378.83 euro

UPDATE:

I also got an email from paypal that I got a refund credit from Leen APK for 20.99 euro because they said I must have forgotten the code, but I put it in twice. So I am a bit confused as to the actual price.

Quoted is 345.75 + 12 (paypal) = ~357.75 euro

Possible amount after refund = 378.83 - 20.99 = 357.84 euro....$382

I have not seen a refund on credit card yet. I am sure it's all good.

Edited by Ringworm02

72 2002tii 92-present

73 2002tii 90-92

78 530i 88-91

Hi Justin,

I just ordered mine (USB).

Easy-peasy on the 123 website!

Thanks a million for all the work you've done to make this such a great deal and hassle-free ordering process...!

Best regards,

-Bob

-Bob
(current: 1972 Malaga 2002, VIN 2584644, build date July 26, 1972)

Previous: 1973 Sahara 2002 #2585896 (RIP), 1969 1600, 1971 2002, 1964 Triumph Herald convertible, 1965 Triumph Herald convertible, 1961 Triumph TR3A, 1967 Triumph TR4A-irs, 1959 Austin Healey 100/6, and about 10 other cars (most of which were quite boring)...

That is a great price. I payed $460 for my 123+ from 123ignition.de (formally Brits-n-Pieces) with shipping and tax. It was $390 before all the added costs. That was the best at that time. The US distributor could not touch that price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

'76 Stone Gray 2002

'83 blue R80RT, '83 red R80RT,

'16 Alpine White Xdrive 328d Touring

BMW2002FAQ #502

I just ordered mine on the website, very easily done.  Using Paypal my total was $393.14.  This was for the Tune+ bluetooth m10 model.

After placing my order I immediately got 3 e-mails from 123 ignitionshop.  One was an order confirmation.  2nd e-mail was a payment processed for the order along with a pdf of the invoice.  The last e-mail had a message that said item out of stock, one or more items are currently out of stock/backorder and there may be a delay in the order.  I only ordered the the tune nothing extra.  

Big thank you to Captain Manly for starting this and following through.  It seems the response/demand was pretty overwhelming.  You did awesome.

1976 2002a