• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie From Seattle - Just Got My First 02

jfunk

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.  I'm brand new to the forum but have been lurking for a few months.  After reading countless posts and watching CL and Ebay, I finally found a 72 2002tii locally.  I bought it from a guy in Burien who I see has been to some of the local events around here based on some pictures but I'm not sure if he's on the forum.  Regardless, I look forward to meeting some of you guys one of these days.  For now, I'm just having a blast with the car and am really impressed with the performance.  It's my first 02 so I wasn't exactly sure what to expect.  Nonetheless, it's awesome and I'm in love.

That's all for now..just wanted to say hello!

Cheers,

Jesse

post-47702-0-33034000-1411448091_thumb.j

Yup!  That's the same car.  I bought it off John a couple of weeks ago.  Real fun car.  He did a nice job with the resto.  Anyway, I'm in the north end, if you see me out and about don't be afraid to say hello.

Thanks for forwarding the link!

Jesse

Beautiful car, man, and welcome to the forum!

Andy the tail light guy says "Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"  [mailto:mobrighta@comcast.net]

Lighting Upgrades for E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39 - front & back
Tail Light upgrades keep them off your tail, out of your trunk;
Headlight film keeps your 'eyes' from being scratched out or broken.

Schneeman sold the orange car, didnt see that coming! Welcome to the group mate! I'm over in Ellensburg with my Malaga car, but I'm in the Seattle area a lot!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.  You guys are a good group.

Yup!  Schneeman sold the orange car.  Something about funding a 911RSR project. :D I plan to put some miles on this beauty so Ellensburg isn't out of the question.  Next time I know I'm headed that way, I'll drop you a note. 

Inka Orange is one of my favorite colors.  Your car looks gorgeous dcmackintosh!  Love the Panasports.  I'll hit you up as well when I head south.  Always good to meet up fellow 02 fanatics.

Ha ha hah hah hah!

OMG, that's awesome!  I can just see Terry doing that.

When I get the 71 back on the track, I'm doing that to the handles, too.

hee

t

post-32364-0-33498600-1411593628.jpg

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL