Newbie From Seattle - Just Got My First 02

jfunk

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.  I'm brand new to the forum but have been lurking for a few months.  After reading countless posts and watching CL and Ebay, I finally found a 72 2002tii locally.  I bought it from a guy in Burien who I see has been to some of the local events around here based on some pictures but I'm not sure if he's on the forum.  Regardless, I look forward to meeting some of you guys one of these days.  For now, I'm just having a blast with the car and am really impressed with the performance.  It's my first 02 so I wasn't exactly sure what to expect.  Nonetheless, it's awesome and I'm in love.

That's all for now..just wanted to say hello!

Cheers,

Jesse

post-47702-0-33034000-1411448091_thumb.j

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.  You guys are a good group.

Yup!  Schneeman sold the orange car.  Something about funding a 911RSR project. :D I plan to put some miles on this beauty so Ellensburg isn't out of the question.  Next time I know I'm headed that way, I'll drop you a note. 

Inka Orange is one of my favorite colors.  Your car looks gorgeous dcmackintosh!  Love the Panasports.  I'll hit you up as well when I head south.  Always good to meet up fellow 02 fanatics.

Archived