What Did You Do For Your '02 Today?

evbimmer

I see this type of topic on another forum that I visit almost daily its one of the first threads I view. I thought that it would be a good idea for our forum as it's a great way to show the love that we have for our cars whether it be daily maintenance, a project or a major restoration.

I'll start. Nothing major, I have been trying to do at least one thing every day to my newly acquired 72 Tii. Today I ordered some new KugelFischer hoses from Blunt in hopes of installing this weekend and getting the car drivable again!

it is cold here nine degrees, 76 sienna brown is in garage under the covers, looked into free flow exhaust prices today and called my clock repair shop to see if my BMW clock has been repaired yet. wishing for warmer days and spring drives not to mention degree days where the wrench will not stick to my bare skin

happy day:)-

Hey Evbimmer,

Word of warning.  At the KF pump end of the fuel lines, in the bottom of the holes in the pump are "crush" washers.  Meant to be used only once.  If you're lucky you may get a good seal with the old ones, but it is wise to buy new ones when re-installing. Ask me how I know.  If you tighten the fitting and still have leakage, it's probably because the washer/seal is too flat or misshapened.

Good luck.

Archived