• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how many folks have the Original papers

ndog

with the VIN and key numbers hand-written on it--what the keys came on from the factory...Never seen another one...

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

so far 3 photos of original paper....... cmon folks

You never asked for photos!

I have mine from when I signed out of the factory gate 09-23-1971.

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

I have all the original paperwork excluding the window sticker. I also have the original registration paperwork. My car is a '73 and in 74 the carb was changed to Weber. Car was originally purchased at Weber Motors and the Weber carb was installed there as well.

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Please excuse the pic quality. I enjoy flipping through the brochure once in a while to gawk at my "Inka" centerfold.

pg Centerfold

25sn9ua.jpg

I suspect the centerfold, however, may be Colorado rather than Inka. I'm a big Inka fan but I parted out a wrecked Colorado '72 tii in '74 and became pretty familiar with the color. I still have the trunk lid!

Whichever, thanks for posting the catalogue (I have a copy but it's usually tucked away for "preservation").

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

"Centerfold car is colorado"

Totally disagree. It is Inka. I can put the brochure on my hood, and the colors match. The highlights (in the photo) are lighter, which can be mistaken for colorado. Colour chips from other sources also match the centerfold color.

Paul,

Everyone's entitled to his opinion! On the other hand, the '74 U.S. brochure and the '75 (8/74) U.K. brochure feature square taillight cars that -- in my opinion -- are Inka.

Regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)