• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Pics Of Your Wheels!!!!

Meintii

8 hours ago, 02Anders said:

Both are fabulous in my opinion, but push comes to shove I reckon I would stick with those Ruspa's.
Rare and oh so cool!  B)

I guess I've been living under a rock for the past 36 years of '02ing - have never seen the Ruspas!  I'm familiar with the other alloys that were on Italian delivery  models - also so cool.

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif

2 minutes ago, LLCoolJQ said:

Drool. Size and offset of steelies? You also have a photo without the hub caps?

Don't remember offset but they are 14x6 front and 14x7 rear. 225/50/14 rear and 205/55/14 front.The other pic is right after I finished building them and before paint.

Nice wheels...for sale!

Contact me if you want these on your 02!

IMG_5974.jpgIMG_5907.jpg

1972 2002tii - full race. Race seats, harness, transponder, full cage, no interior, coil overs, tii brakes, fuel cell, Momo steering wheel, custom VDO gauges, fire bottle, custom exhaust with Stahl header, wink mirror, etc...

21 hours ago, teeb said:

Nice wheels...for sale!

Contact me if you want these on your 02!

IMG_5974.jpgIMG_5907.jpg

There is a classified section in the FAQ to post your wheels and the Craigslist ad for your wheels was posted two weeks ago.

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

On 10/22/2016 at 6:55 PM, danco_ said:

Scored an early stacked momo Jackie Stewart.

It's a wheel, it counts.

stacked_-2.jpg

Forgive my noobness, but what is a "stacked" wheel. I keep seeing the term but pics don't look any different than any other wheel.

6 minutes ago, solo 2 said:

Forgive my noobness, but what is a "stacked" wheel. I keep seeing the term but pics don't look any different than any other wheel.

Early momo wheels had a different logo that stacked mo above mo in a square shape as opposed to momo in a line. 

Like this:

MO

MO  

Here's my stacked logo prototipo
6748ee01c83aabae73d47c2fc2dc674b.jpg

I'll throw it into the car tomorrow.

In the meantime... :)

I just threw in a Momo Concave, and I'm pretty happy with it. There's no date, which points to it being a pre-76, so it's more period correct than the 60's stacked logo wheel.
e8690f78d6609cca6be046eb42fa3437.jpg
543b775855ddbe72ed74f07255cd0466.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk