• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(nt)

eastsidebimmer

I am so sorry to see this. I am glad you are OK. It is really scary seeing idiots not paying attention to the road coming up fast behind me. Sometimes I feel that I need to get out of the car and waive flag at them so they can see the car stopped in front of them.

Do you think they'll total it?

Good luck either way.

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

a sad day, indeed.

i hope they don't total it, but just in case, try to dig up that ebay listing of the $32K 02 that sold a month or so ago. that ought to scare some sense into the insurance company...

good luck.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

a sad day, indeed.

i hope they don't total it, but just in case, try to dig up that ebay listing of the $32K 02 that sold a month or so ago. that ought to scare some sense into the insurance company...

good luck.

If you don't have that ebay listing Jerry mentioned, let me know. I can scan it and email it to you...

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

insurance company. In a rear ender like that, the hitter is always at fault--especially when the hitee was legally stopped at a stop sign/light.

And don't be so quick to say you're OK physically--remember all the neck problems Delia had--several days later--after she was rear-ended while driving Mae West. And it'll make the other guy's insurance company a whole lot more eager to settle on your terms if you're kinda vague about injuries--especially neck/back.

Everybody--BE CAREFUL out there! They ain't making any more 2002s (with one exception!)

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Also check the values on NADA. The insurance companies use their values, and about a month ago the mid range for average daily drivers on

' 75s and ' 76s was $10,700. Not sure about your year, but all the ' 02 values have been really going up lately on NADA.

Good luck, and take care of your aching neck.

Bob Napier

Nooo not another one rear ended!!! Such bad news. Hope the insurance claim goes well for you.

It always amazes me how well the chrome bezels around the roundie tail lights hold up in an accident. They like never break or crease.

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

I'm OK. Car is not drivable due to tire rubbing. This is what you get when you stop at traffic lights at the end of an exit ramp and folks on their way to Starbucks in a 300C treat the intersection as a yield. I'm not making this up.

Claim is started with Hagarty.....

Thanks 1661250, it's been a fun ride.

Ben

EDIT: NADA Guides =

Low Retail = $9,800

Average Retail = $13,450

High Retail = $23,300

Youre in Indy!!!??? Me too, almost (plainfield actually)... where exactly did that happen... (OUCH! :( by the way...)

A collective kick in the nuts for all of us.

Always hate to see.

Hope your neck etc. are ok.

Best of luck.

Ummmm...never mind...

Sorry for your loss.

:(

D

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

Are people trying to rid the world of these beloved cars and we don't know it? It seems like so many are being hit lately. I hope you're able to fix yours. Just out of curiosity what was the damage like to the 300c if there was any?

1975 2002 Anthrazitgrau

1963 Vespa GL