• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"The Stance Thread"

oz_tom

Have you guy seen this one floating around yet? The body could use a lot of loving and the wheels would look better in a different color, but I'm impressed by the fitment.

I'm still learning my way around 2002 fitment specs, but this struck me as a lot of lip and stretch for such little poke and not a whole lot of camber up front. It has me a bit puzzled.

tumblr_m3cv8l7Fkw1ro8zc7o1_1280.jpg

STANCE | WORKS

Have you guy seen this one floating around yet? The body could use a lot of loving and the wheels would look better in a different color, but I'm impressed by the fitment.

I'm still learning my way around 2002 fitment specs, but this struck me as a lot of lip and stretch for such little poke and not a whole lot of camber up front. It has me a bit puzzled.

tumblr_m3cv8l7Fkw1ro8zc7o1_1280.jpg

What's most impressive about this car is how many hipster cliches the owner manages to fulfill at once. Although, you must dock him several points because his track bike does not have a lugged frame.

What's most impressive about this car is how many hipster cliches the owner manages to fulfill at once. Although, you must dock him several points because his track bike does not have a lugged frame.

He definitely nailed almost every trendy cue, hahaha. It was taken at the USDM show over in Japan. They're all about mimicking US Fads and celebrating "USDM styling".

I'm still curious about the widths, offsets, and tire sizing.

STANCE | WORKS

He definitely nailed almost every trendy cue, hahaha. It was taken at the USDM show over in Japan. They're all about mimicking US Fads and celebrating "USDM styling".

They look like 8's to me with 195/45s or maybe even 185/45s.

They look like 8's to me with 195/45s or maybe even 185/45s.

I think Colin is about right here - I'd say 185 front and 185 or 195 rear tyre

It looks like an 8" front (2" lip) and a 9" rear (3" lip) at a glance, but who knows if they innner barrels have been changed. Its an interesting one because they aren't many people who have put a 9" wheel under rear guards without flares

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

I think Colin is about right here - I'd say 185 front and 185 or 195 rear tyre

It looks like an 8" front (2" lip) and a 9" rear (3" lip) at a glance, but who knows if they innner barrels have been changed. Its an interesting one because they aren't many people who have put a 9" wheel under rear guards without flares

Based on the various 15x8 and 15x8.5 RS fitments I've found in this thread, it seems like you'd have to find RS centers with an extremely shallow pad depth to fit lips like that without poking or using too much camber.

It might just be a matter of photo angle, though. I'm still testing the 2002 fitment waters.

STANCE | WORKS

can someone please explain how these iranian dudes are tucking so much and getting so low?! I'm just assuming there is a load of custom work involved there especially with stock fenders. Im just amazed, someone reveal their secret.