• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"The Stance Thread"

oz_tom

scoTTlarock: I was wondering if you ever got the Mini wheels to fit properly. I was thinking about putting those on my tii. Could you email with any specs? mtmorto @ clemson.edu Thanks.

Hey man, I decided not to use them because I liked the look of the BBS wheels better.

They definitely fit, and are a direct bolt-on with no rubbing or problems, but the Mini offset must be around 40 or so because my BBS are 30 offset and when I put the Mini wheels on they were too far inset to put the center caps back on. I guess you could just roll like that without centers but to really make them 100% you would need to add about a 10mm spacer on each and get slightly longer bolts.

The wheels are outside in the garage, but I will go out and check the specs on the back of them sometime in the next day or two and post back with the results.

I actually like them, just not in white on a brown car like mine.

12 BMW 135i + 76 BMW 2002

52459bb0-1.jpg

Sorry I was asked specs and did not post them the car has ireland engineering coilovers front w/camber plates.. and stage 2 springs in the rear (soon to be rear coilovers as well)

Wheels are BBS RM's 8.0" front (205/50/15)

8.5" rears (225/50/15)

• Like 1

RHD 02 on Gaz coilovers

Genuine ATS light wheels 15x7 4x100 ET12 ET13

Maxxis MAZ1 195/45/15 tyres - double tred depth to normal tyres,low road noise, low wearing durable track tyre, almost too much grip spoils the fun

No spacers or mods to wheels or suspension pickup points

IMG_0816.jpg

08122011783.jpg

08122011784.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
yes, I love everything about it.

From what I gather, the wheels are 13x8 et5, tire size is unknown. I'm just regurgitating info from another thread so it might not be accurate but it seems about right from looking at it.

...seems correct to me as well......or close enuf!..wonder if those are 205/60 shoes.