• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"The Stance Thread"

oz_tom

This was more stretch than I wanted but I will run it. I mounted these myself but on the second one, after I lit the lighter fluid inside, one side popped off the bead so now I have to take it in to get it broken off before I try again.

post-3032-13667657868621_thumb.jpg

- IE front coilovers and camber plates

with cut struts and rabbit inserts

- Stage 2 IE cut rear springs with 2 dot pads

- 205/60/13 tires

- Borrani 13x6.5 ET 6 wheels

- Rolled and pulled fenders

9271568d.jpg

eca7e1a4.jpg

It´s beautiful!

What are those seats? OMP? Cobra? Got better pictures?

I´ve got at pair of Cobras that seems similar, but they´re sitting in their boxes still..

/Ola

Ola Gustafson
Sweden
-------------------
1975 Taiga Euro 2002 3685483 - Weber 38/38 DGMS - Pertronix Ignitor - H&R Cup Kit - TEP headers and Simons 2" sport exhaust - 3.91 LSD.

updated Stance: dropped the front from 39 to 45 almost maxed out. this is the lowest i can go and drive on a daily.

I saw you driving down Washington Blvd. around 1pm this afternoon. I was going to pick up my daughter from school. Your car looks great!

post-8428-13667658759_thumb.jpg

David G.
1989 Volvo 240 Wagon "Da Brick" Daily driver
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R "Hitomi" Sleeping. Waiting for NEO VVL!!
1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" The never ending project!!!

Not happy with the ride height in the back. Just ordered the adjusters and rear springs. I have like three threads left in the front, but I do not think my spoiler or shocks will last if I go any lower. Comteplating selling the wheels and getting some 15s epsilons. I have a real problem, I get bored real quickly.

Email me if you decide to sell them Pat.

Otherwise your car looks great.

72 Fjord Blue B/S Racecar

2011 335is 7 Speed dct Rocket

Some great looking rides in here. Question for you guys. Just wondering how much more offset you guys are running or can run when going to coil overs? Wanted to go 17's on my 72 but looks like with the wheels I like in a correct offset I would have better luck with some 16's. So Im going pretty low with coil overs and dont mind rolling the fenders, do you think I can fit these 16x8 with 20mm offset? Thanks!

post-18473-13667659010455_thumb.jpg

Willie

72 2002

xmrinc.com

Some great looking rides in here. Question for you guys. Just wondering how much more offset you guys are running or can run when going to coil overs? Wanted to go 17's on my 72 but looks like with the wheels I like in a correct offset I would have better luck with some 16's. So Im going pretty low with coil overs and dont mind rolling the fenders, do you think I can fit these 16x8 with 20mm offset? Thanks!

I am running 16x7 ET25 right now and I can tell you that things are CLOSE. I am pessimistic that ET20 16x8 would clear even under rolled and pulled fenders (mine are both).

I am running 16x7 ET25 right now and I can tell you that things are CLOSE. I am pessimistic that ET20 16x8 would clear even under rolled and pulled fenders (mine are both).

Any pics? Hows clearance by the strut? Are you running coil overs? I know I just need to get my suspension done and do some measuring but would like to a have a general game plan. Thanks!

Willie

72 2002

xmrinc.com

Any pics? Hows clearance by the strut? Are you running coil overs? I know I just need to get my suspension done and do some measuring but would like to a have a general game plan. Thanks!

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,0/page,viewtopic/t,357266/sid,5b87110dfb7d65a4ba777c578e460b80/

My project blog shows you everything you need to know.

I have bent struts so strut to wheel clearance is TIGHT as in I had to grind some stuff down on the perch to get it to clear. It is about a testicle hair's width.

With an unbent strut clearance is a touch better.