• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my first car show

BLUNT

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That trophy will hold lots of extra nuts and bolts...

Where is your windshield fluid bottle.

Car is K I C K A S S my 2¢

thanks for all the kind words guys. there are a lot of loose end yet like wipers and fluid container, a/c etc etc but its running and right now its front end is totally plastered with bugs from driving. for now im going to drive the shit out of it and get those first few chips out of the way. i got pulled over twice last night and not by cops... but by baggypants wanting to take cameraphone pics and ask about it. too much fun

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

well, if it's not on your agenda yet, i'm thinking a new fancy tiled floor is in order for your garage to cradle your baby along with floor to ceiling mirrors so it can bask in its own splendor.

nice job.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Hello Steve,

CONGRATS man!!! Glad to hear that not only you were able to make it there but to win the cup!! Well you worked hard enough on the car that I think you will many more. Excellent work...the car looks spectacular.

Best regards

Jan

OMG! Car of the show! We should make out!

Get in line!!

>8-(

I'm hoping there's some Australian euphemism I'm not getting here.

I don't know what that means in Australia, but in my neck of the woods, it means tender moments shared by two consenting adults.

BUS_CARDfaq.jpg

AKA: "Captain Obvious"

Drivers:

'72 '02

75 Opel Ascona

e21

2-e30's

2-e28's

15+ parts cars

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/fosters.3

Are you kidding me? You won best of show with that crooked exhaust pipe? But seriously, congrats. I really like that car.

to tell the truth it was a dead tie with another very nice car. the judges could not decide and went into deliberation for an hour and a half. when they emerged they told me i had won and it was my tailpipe that won them over. had i not had that tailpipe i would have went home empty handed. i see jonny has arrived and taken my thread into the sewer

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Are you kidding me? You won best of show with that crooked exhaust pipe? But seriously, congrats. I really like that car.

it was my tailpipe that won them over.

now thats a euphemism!

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog

to tell the truth it was a dead tie with another very nice car. the judges could not decide and went into deliberation for an hour and a half. when they emerged they told me i had won and it was my tailpipe that won them over. had i not had that tailpipe i would have went home empty handed. i see jonny has arrived and taken my thread into the sewer

This is why I wanna make out with you...you are so humble.

Transmission will be leaving when it stops raining here in God's Country East (CT)....my windshield wipers are shot and it's a long drive to your humble abode in God's Country Midwest.

I'm just gonna RainX the crap out of the Euro Black M535iS Alpenis Replica and drive 47mph as usual.

BUS_CARDfaq.jpg

AKA: "Captain Obvious"

Drivers:

'72 '02

75 Opel Ascona

e21

2-e30's

2-e28's

15+ parts cars

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/fosters.3